Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets romp the Yankess......fuck all you Yankee fans!!!

Yankees.....been there...done that. I think it's getting tiring already.....and the Mets romped there asses......what a great feeling!!!!!!!! Fuck you Clemens.....can't handle the pressure when it gets dished to you.....fucking crybabay!:laugh: :laugh:

STFU. . .:mad: The face-off between Piazza and Clemens. Please!The game was built up too much. . .we still have 4 more games to go...Piazza could barely get a glove on the pitch that wasn't close to its intended target -- whether that was Clemens or the strike zone. :laugh: Hopefully, we can now just get down to playing baseball and we can stop talking about the hype surrounding Clemens and Piazza....:cool: The only reason I feel that the Yankees didn't retaliate, was because of the umpires' warning or an effort to end the whole saga was unclear.....

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH STFU.....:bigfinge:

Originally posted by laurie619

STFU. . .:mad: The face-off between Piazza and Clemens. Please!The game was built up too much. . .we still have 4 more games to go...Piazza could barely get a glove on the pitch that wasn't close to its intended target -- whether that was Clemens or the strike zone. :laugh: Hopefully, we can now just get down to playing baseball and we can stop talking about the hype surrounding Clemens and Piazza....:cool: The only reason I feel that the Yankees didn't retaliate, was because of the umpires' warning or an effort to end the whole saga was unclear.....

Sweetheart, nobody gives a shit what girls think about sports. When we have a brownie debate we'll let you know.

Originally posted by laurie619

Bottom line is Oiazza slammed a home run and shut everyone up by doing his job. Estes hit a two run homer and sent Clemens running with his tail between his legs. Let's see what tonight has in store...........

Originally posted by boywonder77

Sweetheart, nobody gives a shit what girls think about sports. When we have a brownie debate we'll let you know.

LISTEN UP ASSHOLE...:mad: I started playing/watching baseball almost as soon as I could walk. Some of my earliest memories are of playing catch with my Daddy in our backyard during the long summer evenings....and I will be damned if an asshole like yourself tells me I cant state my thoughts about the game...

So READ it, LIKE it, AND DEAL WITH IT....:D

Originally posted by cesarleo

Yankees.....been there...done that. I think it's getting tiring already.....and the Mets romped there asses......what a great feeling!!!!!!!! Fuck you Clemens.....can't handle the pressure when it gets dished to you.....fucking crybabay!:laugh: :laugh:

Yo cesarleo, I didnt see you talking shit or posting when the Yankees came back to beat the Mets in extra innings 'cuz the Mets bullpen f'n blows! If the Mets are so damn good, than why do the Yankees have a much better record. The "amazings" spent all that money in the off season and for what, they're not much better than they were last year. Mo Vaughn couldnt catch up to a fastball if it hit him in the face. Burnitz will strike out more than anyone in baseball this year, that was a stupid move. Piazza's arm is a liability, he couldnt throw out Cecil Fielder if he was stealing second. The Mets make more errors than the Bad News Bears. And Estes may have pitched the game of his life, but Estes has no testes... he was too much of a pussy to actually hit Clemens.

And you boywonder, I know some beautiful girls that probably know a hell of a lot more about the game than you do. Laurie is probably no exception either. So next time we're having a debate about Batman's bitch boywonder, we'll give you a holla in dirty ass Seaside. Until then, choke on your f'n brownie debate.

The Mets suck... again! When the Mets end the season with a better record than the Yankees, then and only then can you talk shit. I'm not much of a Clemens fan either, Piazza shoulda beat his ass when it counted. But lucky for Mets fans he didnt, now you have something you can talk about in your sorry excuse for a season.

The Mets wish they still had Robin Ventura!

First of all I would like to give props to Piazza and Estes for their homers. And I would also like to say that Estes is still a pussy and had the chance to beam Clemens and missed and that he's even a bigger pussy for not trying to hit clemens again the 2nd pitch even though he would have gotten kicked out of the game. His duty for gaining his teams respect was not fulfilled. Hitting homers and beating up Clemens with hits will not gain any respect due to the fact it was all about Clemens beaming Piazza a few times in the passed and I agree that they should have just simply beamed him back and move on. The mets can sweep the 2 series from the Yanks this year and they will still suck azz. The Yanks can win 99 games out of 100 from the Mets and the Met fans will act like they won 99. Bottom line is the Yanks won every series ever played between the 2 team even the WORLD SERIES! Clemens yes has been banged up by the Mets with a 2 - 5 record but you know what his wins against the Mets were the wons that really counted in that of the WORLD SERIES! Yanks have many championships and such a sweet WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP against the Mets ahhhhhhhhhhhh how sweet it is and will always be!!!!! :D :D :D

just remember since the inception of interleague play the yanks have won every series against the mets in regular season play and beating them in the world series. so fuk you met fags, you can win a game here and there but overall the yanks rule. end of story...:blown:

pardon me they won 1 in 99 but other than that no braggin rights what so ever so shut it

Originally posted by njdionysus

And you boywonder, I know some beautiful girls that probably know a hell of a lot more about the game than you do. Laurie is probably no exception either. So next time we're having a debate about Batman's bitch boywonder, we'll give you a holla in dirty ass Seaside. Until then, choke on your f'n brownie debate.

:laugh: :laugh:

mets are the shit baby....wait, what was that score again, was it 8-O?!?! Now, I will give props to the yankees when its due, but when clutch time comes, the amazin's will pull through...Piazza is the man, i do see him weakening though...they should have never put him as catcher, they shot his arms and his knees...my poor baby!!!;)

Originally posted by boywonder77

listen, some girls grew up either playing the game,and/or watching the game. I have been watching baseball and going to games since I have been three, and I think that comment was unecessary and rude...some girls actually know how to do more than put on makeup and look nice, so next time you think about making a comment like th at, why dont you shove it up your ass first?!:flame:

When clutch time comes??? it was 8 - 0 that is no clutch time! clutch time is when your down by like a run or 2 and there are runners in scoring position or near the end of a game and a player comes through for his team to either put his team ahead or make a play to save his team from losing, basically when Robin Ventura's home run that won game 1 vs the Mets was clutch. If the supposedly amazing mets are so amazing and clutch than why are they doing so shitty? The Expos a team that was supose to be contracted play better than the mets. Mets spend all that money on these new players and they are doing horrible. Hey there is still more than half a season to go so maybe they will turn it around but as of now they aren't so hot. Yankees and Boston have the best records in all of baseball and they are in the same division.

jsen7 - I wasnt referring to yesterdays game when i spoke of clutch time...I was just speaking in general terms...as most Met fans know, sometimes watching them play can be very nerve racking because of their last minute wonder boy plays...Robin Venturas 2 run homerun was such a slap in the face, ugh in his old home!!! I was so upset...he used to be one of my favorites when he played on the Mets...too bad he was injured last season for them...you are right, they do spend a lot of money on players that dont always pull through, but somehow they manage a pretty decent record...I guess thats why they call them amazin:)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

mets are the shit baby....wait, what was that score again, was it 8-O?!?! Now, I will give props to the yankees when its due, but when clutch time comes, the amazin's will pull through...Piazza is the man, i do see him weakening though...they should have never put him as catcher, they shot his arms and his knees...my poor baby!!!;)

how the hell can u say in clutch time the mets pull through, give me examples, they have not won the series since 86 and have been ny losers since. they sux ass and i am so sick of u met losers (not saying your a loser, just i hate met fans) and your oh we won a game against the yanks, truth is the mets spend money on has beens or never will be's who just make u fony met fans think they are good. get it trough your fukin heads the mets SUX :blown:

yo hold up 2 fingers and then hold up all your fingers and toes and borrow 7 fingers from a freind no what they represent the world championships between the 2 teams

2 to 27

mets yankees

1 good yr did u even like the mets befoe they finally got a good team u front runner get off the wagon asshole

Stop riding the Yankees dick already.....EVRYBODY wants to see them lose......it's so tiring already......regardless of how good they are...and they are great.....and so would any team with the $$$ they have. Mets have had tough times....theyr'e time will come. I find it funny how when the Yankees were NOBODY everybody was a Mets fan....or at least not a Yankees fan. Now everybody is a Yankees fan....as if it's like the cool thing to do. Clemens is a baby.....he clearly diplayed that during the subway series 2 seasons ago. Also, those of who so called "True Yankees fans" hated Clemens when he was with the Sox....now look what your saying....it's rather humurous. I admit it would have been nice to see them win last season after Sept 11......but looks like the BEST TEAM WON.....which wasn't the Yankees.....as long as the Yankees win.....I'll be :zzz: :zzz: ....so wake me up when something interesting happens for a change.....otherwise it's just getting old already.....kinda like the Lakers!!!!!!!!!

Stop riding the Yankees dick already.....EVRYBODY wants to see them lose......it's so tiring already......regardless of how good they are...and they are great.....and so would any team with the $$$ they have. Mets have had tough times....theyr'e time will come. I find it funny how when the Yankees were NOBODY everybody was a Mets fan....or at least not a Yankees fan. Now everybody is a Yankees fan....as if it's like the cool thing to do. Clemens is a baby.....he clearly diplayed that during the subway series 2 seasons ago. Also, those of who so called "True Yankees fans" hated Clemens when he was with the Sox....now look what your saying....it's rather humurous. I admit it would have been nice to see them win last season after Sept 11......but looks like the BEST TEAM WON.....which wasn't the Yankees.....as long as the Yankees win.....I'll be :zzz: :zzz: ....so wake me up when something interesting happens for a change.....otherwise it's just getting old already.....kinda like the Lakers!!!!!!!!!

its the other way around th mets finnally have a decent team the veryone is jumping on the wagon get off it asshole

first off i have been a tru fan from birth, i always have and always will love the yanks, ask anyone i know. to this day i hate clemens but since he is a yankee i need him as a pitcher to win games. as for the $$$ u speak of i believe the mets have like the 3 or 4 highest payroll in all of baseball, the yanks just know who to get unlike the mets. get off of you bs about the yanks winning not being interesting, your bashing the greatest franchise in all of sports is not interesting. you met fans and all your crying about how the yanks have money and the mets dont is such a crock. the mets dont know how to spend money wisely, why not sign franco for the 9999999999 time. mets suck ass yanks rule forever

:puke:mets