Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Wedsday @ Abyss Binoys B-day Bash!!! With Guest Dj

This Wedsday @ CLUB Abyss It Binoys's B-day Bash with Special Guest DJ Mark Amatucci on Level (1) with Manny the Greek..

Special Guest DJ by ME (DJ PRIME) on Level (2) with DJ UNIQUE..

Lots of Shots will Be Going around....Come out Early and Enjoy the Night....21 and over Free B4 11:30 and under 21 1/2 Price . . .Print off The BirthDay Invite for FREE ADMISSION..

SEE You All Wed.....

Whos' Gonna Come out for This MAYLAY!?!?!

CLUB ABYSS COMPLIMENTARY PASS

teresadf and I will be there!!! :D Prime I an so happy you are going to be spinning that night, I didn't know that- this will be my first time seeing you spin!!! And with Tooch there also- that leaves Teresa and I plenty of room to run around between the two levels!!! :drunk: Thank goodness I am off the next day...

p.s. let's not forget it is also sfpig's birthday!!!!! :D:cool:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

teresadf and I will be there!!! :D Prime I an so happy you are going to be spinning that night, I didn't know that- this will be my first time seeing you spin!!! And with Tooch there also- that leaves Teresa and I plenty of room to run around between the two levels!!! :drunk: Thank goodness I am off the next day...

p.s. let's not forget it is also sfpig's birthday!!!!! :D:cool:

wELL ME and Binoy go way back..and he knows I can rip some Old school Hip hop so...Happy B-Day Binoy...All of us Dj's started out as hip hop dj's first..I just hate the Bang Bang & bling bling Shoot em up hip hop shit now that why i prefer club music...Hotter Chicks too....

i can still Rip some Rakim and Black Sheep..LOL

LOL!!!

Thanks Everyone for The love.

I hope you all can come out to my Bday Bash(along with a few others)

Remeber its FREE FOR EVERYONE 21+ that asks for BINOYS BDAY LIST. And Half price for under.

Cant wait to see all of you. Ill be in the Right hand Side VIP. So come say hello. Just tell the rope guy your there for my bday.

Thanks again for the love.

BARKER.........YOU BETTER SHOW!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

LOL!!!

Remeber its FREE FOR EVERYONE 21+ that asks for BINOYS BDAY LIST. And Half price for under.

Cant wait to see all of you. Ill be in the Right hand Side VIP. So come say hello. Just tell the rope guy your there for my bday.

BARKER.........YOU BETTER SHOW!!!!!

I WILL TRY MY BEST---- IF NOT THEN SHOTS AT SURF SUNDAY HAPPY HOUR

Originally posted by binoys

LOL!!!

So are you counting down the hours.......:idea::tongue::D

Originally posted by kostaP

I'm there with a few friends there's about 12 of us coming down tonight 8 girls.....should be fun.

Happy birthday Binoy

Cool, Just make sure That Everyone asks for BINOYS BDAY LIST, ITS ALL COMPS FOR YOU AND YOUR Party.