Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My glow review....

....I can just tell that I'm going to get flamed for this one. Yes, yours truly ventured out to glow sat night (thanks sia once more for getting me guestlisted:O). When I got there, the line was pretty damn long. It was 11:40 and I didn't think I was going to make it in time for guestlist. So when I got up there, it was 10:55. I was just thinking to myself, "the bouncer probably ended guest lists 5 mins ago." But to my surprise, the doorman was still doing guestlist. So, things started out pretty smoothly. I got inside, checked out the layout for a bit. All I have to say is that the decor is pretty cool, and......so is the fuggin AC! My god, the AC really blows! And I mean it literally. But I knew it was going to come in handy once the night goes on.

Talla2XLC was headlining t'nite. I haven't heard any of his stuff so I didnt know what to expect. Honestly, I don't care for either pete moutso or Talla. But IF I had to choose, I'd say pete moutso's track selection was alot more dancable than Talla's in your face tracks. I seriously couldn't get down to it since it was pretty damn fast and hard. If I wasn't drunk than, I'm not sure I wouldve been able to tolerate the music. You all know that I am a progressive fan, so listening to hard epic trance was a big step down.

Anyway, I ran into Sia later on that evening accidently. If her promoter friend hadn't told me what she was wearing I wouldnt have known what to look for. I can't believe that you were dancing right in front of me with ur roomate at the beginning of the night sia, and I had no clue whatsoever. How funny is that? Well, i'm not sure if Im going to head to glow anytime soon....unless they get a dj that's really worth checking out. Thanks again Sia:D

p.s.

the latin and hip hop room was hot as fcuk! and smelled like old hot dogs mixed with a HS wrestlling room odor.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

....I can just tell that I'm going to get flamed for this one. Yes, yours truly ventured out to glow sat night (thanks sia once more for getting me guestlisted:O). When I got there, the line was pretty damn long. It was 11:40 and I didn't think I was going to make it in time for guestlist. So when I got up there, it was 10:55. I was just thinking to myself, "the bouncer probably ended guest lists 5 mins ago." But to my surprise, the doorman was still doing guestlist. So, things started out pretty smoothly. I got inside, checked out the layout for a bit. All I have to say is that the decor is pretty cool, and......so is the fuggin AC! My god, the AC really blows! And I mean it literally. But I knew it was going to come in handy once the night goes on.

Talla2XLC was headlining t'nite. I haven't heard any of his stuff so I didnt know what to expect. Honestly, I don't care for either pete moutso or Talla. But IF I had to choose, I'd say pete moutso's track selection was alot more dancable than Talla's in your face tracks. I seriously couldn't get down to it since it was pretty damn fast and hard. If I wasn't drunk than, I'm not sure I wouldve been able to tolerate the music. You all know that I am a progressive fan, so listening to hard epic trance was a big step down.

Anyway, I ran into Sia later on that evening accidently. If her promoter friend hadn't told me what she was wearing I wouldnt have known what to look for. I can't believe that you were dancing right in front of me with ur roomate at the beginning of the night sia, and I had no clue whatsoever. How funny is that? Well, i'm not sure if Im going to head to glow anytime soon....unless they get a dj that's really worth checking out. Thanks again Sia:D

p.s.

the latin and hip hop room was hot as fcuk! and smelled like old hot dogs mixed with a HS wrestlling room odor.

But what everyone wants to know is, how many asses did you grab at Glow? :D

Originally posted by nourishment

I was determined to make it to Glow on Saturday, but my head cold had other plans. Like sleeping. A lot.

:( Hope you are feeling better! Did you get my message? I couldn't go to GLOW because I stayed in NYC an extra night. I didn't sleep a lot :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:( Hope you are feeling better! Did you get my message? I couldn't go to GLOW because I stayed in NYC an extra night. I didn't sleep a lot :rolleyes:

you were in exit's after-after-after-after-after pvd party

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Yep! Got your message. It made me very happy to hear that you'd had such a great time. Did you return with any PvD "souvenirs"?

And yes, feeling somewhat better today. Even made it in to work!

Yep! Got your message. It made me very happy to hear that you'd had such a great time. Did you return with any PvD "souvenirs"?

And yes, feeling somewhat better today. Even made it in to work!

Unfortunately, no souvenirs - but it usually takes me about 5 times of seeing a dj before I warm up to him ;) So possibly next time :laugh:

I don't even remember what I said to you in my message. All I know is that I was excited *lol*

Glad you are feeling better!

I was determined to make it to Glow on Saturday, but my head cold had other plans. Like sleeping. A lot.

don't worry, you didnt miss ANYTHING (except for my debut that is). If i couldnt deal with the music, I dont think you couldve either.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

btw, I just talked with Sia about dancing there. If everything goes well, I will def do it! Glow's current dancers are WHORIBBLE!! They call themselves dancers? I don't think glow is ready for me yet.

hahahahaha, how can they dance to that type of music consistiantly? it would drive me fucking insane!!!!!! the one dude with the go tee really sucks ass.