Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.deckjunkie. extravaganza at The Living Room!

pod

A smashing success. We drew the biggest crowd the place has seen since it's reopening. :)

Sean, Frank, Sage, and Craig made sure that we all stayed put until 5 AM, having to be carted off the premises :cool:

Thanks to all who showed up!

Dan hit the nail on the head... an amazing amount of people turned up and the music was absolutely top notch.

Thanks to all who came, and particularly to Craig DeMO, Miss Molotov, Sean Bauzay and Frank Fernandez who all played outstanding sets.

If you missed it you missed out :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

A smashing success. We drew the biggest crowd the place has seen since it's reopening. :)

Sean, Frank, Sage, and Craig made sure that we all stayed put until 5 AM, having to be carted off the premises :cool:

Thanks to all who showed up!

stop fuckign posting and develope those pics.... :D

thanks by the way for the other night...

It was a successful evening, I'd say!

I didn't get to listen to Miss Molotov or Craig Demo, but I did hear Mr. Fernandez throw down the chilling grooves. That was a sweet set, dude. By the way, who remixed that Inner City Life remix you spun? very nice.

Danny, thanks for hooking me up with those couple of records. They really did work well as a transition from Frank's set to mine, but I did learn something though......If you don't know what you're spinning, then pay close attention and make sure that the record doesn't run out on you! :D

Thanks to cooljunkie for making this all possible!

oh by the way.....someone left a record in the dj booth....I don't know whether it's Danny's or Frank's or someone else's but the record is a double pack and it reads:

Aint Nothin to be Messed Up With by Lilzay....produced bu Luke Campbell.....:eek: ring a bell? let me know...I have it....

can I get a "what what?" .. okay? outburst there? :D

Actually, I was very happy to see Frank up there tearing up those tables in his typical downtempo way. Im really glad to see he has a chance to shine now. He fully deserves it both talently and person wise. Like Tony would say .. "Big ups" to the Frankmeister ..

I was also very happy and pleased with Sean's set. He followed up perfectly and I hope he enjoyed some of the house records I lent him. Good job ... actually good job to both of them. I'm proud of you guys and I wish you nothing but success in the future.