Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Edgar V

busty36

Who's to thank for this? One silly post and BAM - it's back to fun on Friday nights with Edgar V spinning whatever the f*ck he wants to spin. Trance, house, progressive all mixed up in one hell of nite. I Love Friday June 28th @ Space! Bring it home, baby!

BTW...read alittle from the NY board and PVD & Edgar V ripped Exit up. Lots and lots of guido fist pumping, fire marshalls and even NY finests got into the action. Just like old times.

Guest saleen351

:rolleyes:

exit packs them in no matter who spins. there is only 30 million people that live in driving distance of the place.... so please don't hype exit, cause their hasn't been a good set there denny and jason left........... and there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guido fist pumping at exit, that would be the factory........ no italian would go to exit with the jar head asians.... just the way things are ...

what happend to liquid and edgar v? ha ha ha,,,, place went out of business...... you da man edgar:rolleyes:

any trance is too much trance...

round 2, ding ding ding......

oscar is the only local guy that can rock the space.... properly..

Originally posted by busty36

Who's to thank for this? One silly post and BAM - it's back to fun on Friday nights with Edgar V spinning whatever the f*ck he wants to spin. Trance, house, progressive all mixed up in one hell of nite. I Love Friday June 28th @ Space! Bring it home, baby!

BTW...read alittle from the NY board and PVD & Edgar V ripped Exit up. Lots and lots of guido fist pumping, fire marshalls and even NY finests got into the action. Just like old times.

:D

Ill be there, To support Edgar and I have a feeling Space/Luis is Seeing if the crowd returns so this could me alot for the TRANCE Scene hear in Miami. Maybe this is a chance for MIA and Space to Start Bringing the Talent That Goes to DC/Glow on Saturdays down on Fridays.

Ill Show all my support.

Don't knock Edgar. He plays everything from house, trance, breaks. He is a nice guy, very courteous when I met him, well respected DJ, and everyone knows it. I haven't seen him spin in a while but I am used to love his sets.

If you want to knock someone, shit on Acosta.

Originally posted by djfrosty

Don't knock Edgar. He plays everything from house, trance, breaks. He is a nice guy, very courteous when I met him, well respected DJ, and everyone knows it. I haven't seen him spin in a while but I am used to love his sets.

If you want to knock someone, shit on Acosta.

The last time I heard him, which was a while ago, I remember him throwing down a set of hard house, trance, and breaks. Maybe it's the trancemissions series that got him labled as a trance DJ.

well, well, well, Saleen seems like ur little bashing on Whysleep was all in vain. Guess who were the first to know about the return of Edgar V. You can bash all u want, you with ur anal ointment name...Saleen351, for fast relief of constipation.....Now everyone else knows where to go for info on serious upcoming events that NO ONE else even has a clue on. Props to Whysleep.net......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whysleepa1

serious upcoming events that NO ONE else even has a clue on. Props to Whysleep.net......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BY THE WAY NICE FIRST POST......... HMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHO YOU COULD BE?:blown:

Self-promotion is one thing, but whysleep is going a bit overboard! It's equivalent to me posting everytime CJ uncovers one of the great mysteries of life. BTW, we found out who built the Pyramids.