Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A quick note from Concept Music

hey all, just a quick note to all. I will be selling off my portion of Concept Music to my partner Kevin as of July 1, 2002. The leave is based on many factors but the number 1 reason is to pursue my music career which ive put on hold for the past 2 1/2 yrs & to attend to both of my labels.

im not quite certain on the plans for concept-music in the future. im sure kevin will do a fine job though.

i want to thank all of you for a great 2 1/2 yrs. of great music, friends & fun. im sure ill see most of you around still since I will still be living in NB & frequenting all the NB evening spots in a very timely & drunk manner =).

thanks again to all of you & be sure to stop in before the 1st!

best regards to all.

sincerely,

chris trends

Originally posted by conceptmusic

hey all, just a quick note to all. I will be selling off my portion of Concept Music to my partner Kevin as of July 1, 2002. The leave is based on many factors but the number 1 reason is to pursue my music career which ive put on hold for the past 2 1/2 yrs & to attend to both of my labels.

im not quite certain on the plans for concept-music in the future. im sure kevin will do a fine job though.

i want to thank all of you for a great 2 1/2 yrs. of great music, friends & fun. im sure ill see most of you around still since I will still be living in NB & frequenting all the NB evening spots in a very timely & drunk manner =).

thanks again to all of you & be sure to stop in before the 1st!

best regards to all.

sincerely,

chris trends

Chris, since you are leaving, is Kevin looking for a new partner for the store and website?