Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who has bought their Area 2 tix?

vicman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Sunday, July 28th at 3:30 at Nissan Pavillion. I got lawn seats for $32.50 plus all the ticketmaster charges and parking fee and it came out to $43. I had a blast last year and am looking forward to FINALLY being able to see Tiesto spin.

Originally posted by lizard23

It's Sunday, July 28th at 3:30 at Nissan Pavillion. I got lawn seats for $32.50 plus all the ticketmaster charges and parking fee and it came out to $43. I had a blast last year and am looking forward to FINALLY being able to see Tiesto spin.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

wtf?! 10.50 in charges? did you get them over the phone or did you go to a TM outlet?

I will be there ready to party with Lizard! I still have to buy my tickets, but I have to wait until Friday when I get paid. Yuck! Isn't it great to live pay check to pay check

Last year was awesome. It just sucks that it is on a Sunday this year. Blah! Going to work Monday will be hell.

Originally posted by vicman

if there is anyone that deserves a raise around here, its me. i didnt get to 6,000+ posts in a year with out hard work and dedication

That's why your company is suffering because of your tom foolery vic. Net congestion have been in its all time high because of YOU downloading vids from such sites as girlsandhorses.com.

• 4 weeks later...

*bump*

so I see that Sopha, Merkie & Lizard are going to Area 2. Anyone else? I just checked on TicketBastard and there are still plenty of lawn seats still available. $32.50 plus $8.10 convenient charge and a $3.50 handling fee. How is tacking on $11 to my ticket "convenient" to me? :rolleyes:

I'm still undecided....

Originally posted by vicman

when is this again? how much are they?

We got ours like 3 weeks ago. I'm quite pumped! Not only do I dig Moby, Busta and Bowie, but this is like a loophole that allows me to take my 15 year old sister to a pseudo-rave. In the daytime and without all the sketchtastic sketchy sketchmasters. And if you hit on her, I'll step on you.

Hee hee.

I flew her here from Albequerque just so she could go.

Originally posted by crank47

Got mine last night. TM wanted an additional $3.50 (on top of the $11) if you bought it online, so I went to Tower and paid cash.

Wow. $15 service charge on a $30 ticket. Man, that's horseshit. We really took notice of the service charge because we bought tickets for 6 people at once. That's like $65 in service charges even though we bought em at the pavilion.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by lizard23

Blueman group, the avalanches, there's a bunch of people on the linup. Type in Area 1 Festival in search and it'll pull up the new website. Let me see if i can find it for you...

in vegas to see the blueman group by themselves it costs $70. so it seems to be worth the money to go to this. but i wont, i hate moby. moby cant even lick my balls.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by candeo

15 year old sister

I flew her here from Albequerque just so she could go.

youve got to start them out young, good job.