Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps vs XS

Originally posted by djdanfury

It would be great if they added another floor somehow. On holiday weekends, its unbearable sometimes how packed it gets.

Yeah that would be cool if they made another floor like a balcony type overlooking the first floor like @ XS but even if they did that it would still be jammed packed on holidays 'cuz they would pack that place to capacity like they always do on holiday weekends and the closing party. It would make it very comfortable on regular weekends though.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

even though this board is crawling with TEMPS PEOPLE, i'm going to take the chance..... i'm going with XS on this one !!!

:D :D :D

the music at TEMPS is by far more OUTSTANDING but i like the atmosphere at XS better there's more room and a more eclectic crowd. [/QUOT

eclectic?? You really are a moron!!!

:blown:

This is funny. 29 posts, and all 29 are anti-Denny/Tempts, and anti-Rydell/Merge.... I wonder who this could be?

Your arguments are old news, if you don't like Denny or Richie then stay away from Tempts and Merge, Plain and Simple.....

Oh yeah but you did have one post that praised someone....

this is reply to mr djdanfury...i got 2 words for ya...BITE ME!!!

just who do you think i am...you dont know who i am...you must got me confused for someone else...tryinto start something...im voicing my opinions...why dont you shove it!!! :D

and im not anti merge or anti temps...i just think the music selection can be better in both places...but since you jersey fools are so into the cheese music thats out there now adays, you guys have been brain washed...and if you think that rydell is a great dj....you deffintly have your head up were the sun dont shine...i feel like im gettin beat up when i listen to him...his tempo control is way way to fast...why dont you listen to some of the tracks that he plays and youlll see what im talkin about...;)

peace dorko

I have mad respect for denny and richie I never ever have said anything bad about them get you fact straight befor you open your yapper!!!! I just said I wish temps was as big as XS Calm the fuck down