Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att:Glowgrlnyc

quoth

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

ok #1...are you shook's friend?

#2...are you highmay's friend?

#3...were they ever dropped on their head?

#4...there is nutin i hate more that OVER-opinionated JUdgemental piece of sh*ts...

and youre it...

refer to yer PM's ;)

AND YOURRRRR IT!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey..did u heaR bout this rave on Sept 19th that my cousin, FUNCTION is playing? i think its called Disco 2000...i vaguely know about it..but its at some joint called Club Mondo...details are very sketchy...i'll let u know more when i hear from the horse's mouth.

but until then..

YOUR IT!!!!!!!!! :D

hey...when is Sol-Fest again??? please dont tell me it falls on a sunday 12pm-12am? cause fuckin i work sunday nights at 9:30pm grrrrr....meanin i couldnt spend the whole day..well get back to me cause i dont have time this minute to go and check it out sorry...oh and ah....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

thanx..its a pmc-170A :)

IT!

ahh..that was gonna be my next guess...they look kinda similar..i think yers is the one with the phat kills switches (great for those lil techno build-ups and break-downs and the such)..

anyhow yer IT!!!!!!

Originally posted by quoth

ahh..that was gonna be my next guess...they look kinda similar..i think yers is the one with the phat kills switches (great for those lil techno build-ups and break-downs and the such)..

anyhow yer IT!!!!!!

yup...cut off switches ruleeee!!!

oh help a friend out and join http://bb.bbboy.net/raveclickcom .....hehehe Ill make you MODERATOR :D

& you're IT!

oh fuck i forgot...YERRRR IT!!

p.s. well...for other HOWELL-type reasons..i dont think i will be able to make it to sol-fest...:(

and my $400 cell phone bill doesnt help my loot situation :-( man...we soooooooooooooooo gotta fucking meetup though GODAMNIT IT GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

this has been going on for like fuckin ever...

my birthday -nope

tronic treatment-nope

countless other times-nope