Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for the wonderful weekend Miami

djfrosty

Give you a run down of the fun I had.

Crobar VIP on Friday. (It was OK. music was decent) Main room was frickin dead as hell for Cusak/DJ Three. Went to living room downtown for afterhours. Music was awesome. (Ivano)

Saturday went to see Acosta at Level (he fuckin sucked ass) I think I am starting to dislike trance when I used to love it. I never thought I would say it but I am a converted house-head. Epic Trance is officially dead in my eyes.

Saturday after hours had the best time ever on the patio. (probably because I met/hung out with the hottest girl from Venezuela) Left Space with hottie around 9 AM.

I have a new favorite DJ...Ivano Bellini

Sunday went to Opium Garden to be pleasantly surprised that Ivano was spinning upstairs. hung out with the same hot girl.

Hope everyone's weekend was as good as mine. Will be back soon.

I feel you DjFrosty, Ivano is a great local DJ and very respected unlike Acosta.

I remember those weekends...of partying Thurs. thru Sunday morning left with nothing in terms of energy but still driven for the simple sake of partying....seems that I don't have the energy to pull those rough crazy awesome weekends anymore. Anyway glad you had fun and enjoy it while you still can.:cool:

I know, I know we were going to go to the living room that night but I had friends to meet at Level. We didn't stay but an hour since I couldn't stand one more minute of Acosta. On another note, I will be back in July to visit the girl I met.

I am going to have to brush up on my Spanish since her English isn't very good.

The two of us at Level on Saturday.