Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got the job!!! (or the offer) lol

Wooohoooo. . .

So like, I gave my 2 weeks in today, not that I knew I was going to get a job that fast but you know, more of "motivation" for me to leave what I’m at now (fawkers). . .and bam!

In the middle of drive to my sunshine spot (you know us kitties like to take naps in the sun) I get called: “When can you start?" :drunk:

(Mind u I just went on the interview yesterday! :eek:)

WooooHOoooo. . .

My only prob now is that they need me asap. . .and well. . .I just gave my 2 weeks (my new boss was rather sarcastic with the "what if i didn’t call you back?" I said "why wouldn’t u? ;)) . . .so do I collect them sick days I have left. . .or. . .do I just leave? Lemme know what u think! :tongue::D

Originally posted by clubkat

Wooohoooo. . .

So like, I gave my 2 weeks in today, not that I knew I was going to get a job that fast but you know, more of "motivation" for me to leave what I’m at now (fawkers). . .and bam!

In the middle of drive to my sunshine spot (you know us kitties like to take naps in the sun) I get called: “When can you start?" :drunk:

(Mind u I just went on the interview yesterday! :eek:)

WooooHOoooo. . .

My only prob now is that they need me asap. . .and well. . .I just gave my 2 weeks (my new boss was rather sarcastic with the "what if i didn’t call you back?" I said "why wouldn’t u? ;)) . . .so do I collect them sick days I have left. . .or. . .do I just leave? Lemme know what u think! :tongue::D

can i ask what type of job?

well I was given the option to start either the 24th or the 1st. . .and well. . .heh, I did want to have like a few days off and I did want to go to DT vs. DH. . .

I say start the 1st. . .party all this weekend and all next weekend. . .rest on Sunday and be fresh off on Monday the 1st. . .sound like a plan? :D

::a kittens gotta celebrate u know:: :tongue:

just got pissed on by the reality dog -

woe is me. . .this job means less cp. . .less aim. . . :(;)

Can you believe I dont even know yet. . .lol. . .

well most of the people here know the story:

Didnt go to starscape because of an interview (as a visual merchandiser). . .got the second one on Wednesday - the next day they told me to come in for an interview as a Store Manager/Assistant Manager. . .and I just got called lol.

So I have no clue. . .they are all awesome jobs (with awesome pay ;))

~anything is better than this crapola im in now~

oh. . .lol at Wet Seal/Contempo C. ;)

I say start the 1st. . .party all this weekend and all next weekend. . .rest on Sunday and be fresh off on Monday the 1st. . .sound like a plan? :D

::a kittens gotta celebrate u know:: :tongue:

that's what i would do...

i can hear all your purring from Livingston....

Congrats!

DO as much of the two weeks as you can. I don't knwo what kinda job you had or if it has some good credentials but u never burn your bridges ever................ it just isnt good u alwyas want a good reference esp. if you have been there a long time. A huge gap in your resume and a bad reference for it isn't very good

awww thank u for all the warm tummy rubs!!!! :love:

its so funny. . .2 hours later. . .i get called in for another position at Forever 21. . .so now im in the limbo lol. . .

growl. . .good things come to those who wait i guess!!

~and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait ~

:D:eek::cool:

awww thank u for all the warm tummy rubs!!!! :love:

its so funny. . .2 hours later. . .i get called in for another position at Forever 21. . .so now im in the limbo lol. . .

growl. . .good things come to those who wait i guess!!

:

Good job, love! Twas never a doubt in my mind!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: