Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new trading platform is here.......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

blubster.......... kicks major ass............... my entire collection is already on there.......

I suggest you get sting me red out of my directory,,, massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

this program has download.com giving them tons and tons of hits a day, therefore I feel its gonna be big, plus i use it already and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mindfaqd

its not a bad program but is there anything i can do to make the dls quicker?:confused:

I had some download at a 100kps.... so I think its your connection...

i've had some problems trying to dl. once of u saleen(my computer actually shut down). maybe i'm doing something wrong

for what it's worth i think winmx has a better interface and more options that blubster doesn't have (reminds me napster alot)

Originally posted by saleen351

blubster.......... kicks major ass............... my entire collection is already on there.......

I suggest you get sting me red out of my directory,,, massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sting Me Red is indeed a phat track...heard a 60 second sample from the subliminal site a few weeks ago...hot!

Originally posted by phrankyc

i cant get one download to complete on blubster, it is so fuckin frustrating

i hate this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must really be pissed considering you've made 10 posts in the 3 and half years you've been a member.....i guess blubster got you pissed enough to go for #10 huh....interesting

Originally posted by mangledx

screw it .......I am using 3.....Blubster.....Mediaseek...and....songspy....I found when one program can't help me, the other 2 might....

i'm coming to the conclusion that blubster suxx, how fast are mediaseek and songspy and do they all have the same format?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by carusomaas11

Sting Me Red is indeed a phat track...heard a 60 second sample from the subliminal site a few weeks ago...hot!

yea, I'm loving it, denny told me its not too old but not new, but its def a track that should get some play...

I suggest taking a look at SOULSEEK

From what I hear it seems to be electronica based.....and know a handful of AG groups moving there.......I haven't had a chance myself yet to check it out.......but I've been looking for buzz about Blubster in UK groups and other european groups and I keep hearing is that it's slow and unstable.....I'm not ruling it out....but if they won't make the move I need to consider a proggy that'll entice all alike. Just an FYI......and maybe it'll be Blubster.....but we have alot of work if it is........:D

Just suggesting to check out Soulseek.....heard good things about it........

;)

I think it's important that we all remain objective and open to everyone's suggestions......cause we are just a very small minority compared to file sharing community at large........I'd like to say that WE could make the transition clean and easy......but It'll never happen.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ob1

I suggest taking a look at SOULSEEK

From what I hear it seems to be electronica based.....and know a handful of AG groups moving there.......I haven't had a chance myself yet to check it out.......but I've been looking for buzz about Blubster in UK groups and other european groups and I keep hearing is that it's slow and unstable.....I'm not ruling it out....but if they won't make the move I need to consider a proggy that'll entice all alike. Just an FYI......and maybe it'll be Blubster.....but we have alot of work if it is........:D

Just suggesting to check out Soulseek.....heard good things about it........

;)

I think it's important that we all remain objective and open to everyone's suggestions......cause we are just a very small minority compared to file sharing community at large........I'd like to say that WE could make the transition clean and easy......but It'll never happen.....

Like i said before since blubster is in the top ten of download.com it will be big.......... no other p2p is in the top ten talked about..

well congratulations to me!:D

i finally got to download blubster! (from another site, not download.com, that link is DONE WITH)

but now...of course another problem arises...

what to do when one has a firewall...just need to fix that situation and i'll be set...

WinMx is better IMO (not great though, need more house music listeners). Blubster right now has too many bugs. Keeps crashing my comp.

And people, if this is gonna work, we have to SHARE. I've got my 3600 tracks all available on WinMx. Too many times there are people that have no files in their directories. :rolleyes:

Not to start any drama but I was reading about people's opinions on Blubster and the only reason why it has such a good rating is because the same person voted like 100 times in favor of Blubster. So that of course screws up the voting.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xclusive24

Not to start any drama but I was reading about people's opinions on Blubster and the only reason why it has such a good rating is because the same person voted like 100 times in favor of Blubster. So that of course screws up the voting.

i'll agree when i read the review for it, i was like WTF the reviews seem to be the same person but so many people have now downloaded it others are putting real opinions on there and they seem to be good...

BLubster is not good at all. i do not recommend using it. if u start dl'ing alot of songs it crashes, it messes up your comp and plus there is the people that downloaded viruses from it. I'm using Win mx right now and even though it takes a little longer to dl songs its much better and safer for your comp. i also hear kazaa is good too.