In case you're in Central FL, here's where to go

CHRles

Here's who Icon in Orlando is bringin in July on Saturday nights:

7/3/02 - Deep Dish (Wednesday night)

7/6/02 - Renee Pilgrim

7/13/02 Bill Hamel

7/20/02 - Hybrid & Satoshi Tomiie

7/27/02 - Lee Burridge

BTW, Steve Lawler will be at Icon this Sat night.

Here's who the Amphitheater in Tampa is bringin on Friday nights:

6.21 John Kelley

6.28 Noel Sanger

7.05 DeepSky

7.12 Richard "Humpty" Vission

7.19 Chris Fortier

7.26 Sandra Collins

The next six weeks will have names like Teisto, Digweed, Jimmy Van M, DJ Irene, Slacker, and DJ Rap.

Over at Club 1509 (also in Tampa), this Thursday (June 20) Kimball Collins will be spinnin, while next week it's Andy Hughes.

I Firgured I'd let you guys know about these dates and venues, since I know a lot of you are fans of some of these DJs/producers.

I'll be up with like 30 people for July 26....I would love to take my crowd to ICON to check out Ms. Collins. I've been there a couple of times visting, as a matter of fact the last time I went I saw "Trip Theory" and they were tearing shit up with breakbeats. Can you get me and my group on a list? The crowd I'd be bringing would def. make it up on the drinks. Let me know. We are going up there to party!!!:cool:

Wildmiami, Sandra Collins will be at the Amphitheater in Ybor City (Tampa) on July 26, which is a Friday night (I think she's playing in Orlando on July 5 at a new late night club). If you want, I can give you the e-mail of one of the DJs that is associated with the Amp (DJ Wikkid), since I don't work there. I just felt like letting people on this board know about some good parties outside of Miami in case some of you happen to be in Central FL in the coming months.

As for Icon Orlando - it brings in the global headliners on Saturdays. I think Icon truly impressed me the most by booking Satoshi Tomiie. Not a lot of people here know who he is, so it was very smart to book Hybrid as well on that night.

Phrankadelic, I saw Pilgrem spin last year at Tabu in Orlando, and he totally rocked the house.

GeorgeAcosta2, I too am happy to see that Deepsky has been booked for a club in Tampa.

I really hope the 3 clubs I mentioned will see a lot of success, as they truly are making an effort to bring global talent to Central Florida.

Hey guys,

I live up here in Orlando. Literally 10 mintues from downtown Otown. I'll most likely be around. I'll be at Icon Sat for Lawler. Let's get a CP meetup downtown. I've been waitin for a couple of clubbin partners.....POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you guys around. :rock::party:

I'll most definitely be there Jason. But I think we are going to be the only one's since I don't think there are many people on this board living in Otown. Either way, we should figure out a spot and a time. I'm thinking upstairs to the left of the dj booth.