Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf!!!!!!!

nycmuzik

if only it were that simple... see guys have this rep for being sex crazed losers who only want to fuck and party... then fuck... but not all of us are like this... i cant speak for nycmuzik i dont really know him and im not the voice of the board... however i can speak for myself and my "complications" are much greater and need a lot more then a 3hr fuckfest to resolve them... but only if it were that simple... i wish i could just fuck some girl and all my problems would go away...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if only it were that simple... see guys have this rep for being sex crazed losers who only want to fuck and party... then fuck... but not all of us are like this... i cant speak for nycmuzik i dont really know him and im not the voice of the board... however i can speak for myself and my "complications" are much greater and need a lot more then a 3hr fuckfest to resolve them... but only if it were that simple... i wish i could just fuck some girl and all my problems would go away...

Exactly....Right now I think getting laid would only make things worse...Sad to say but its true.......There's no easy solution to all this shit......

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Its seems that every aspect of my life is too damn complicated now......

look at it like this... theres millions of pieces of coal in a mine... but only a few diamonds... and at one point these diamonds were pieces of coal... and now the reason why they are diamonds is because they persevered, through the pressure... and its the pressure that made them diamonds... follow me? does this make sense??? (keep in mind it is 4:00am) whatever it is youre going through, fate needs you to go through, so you can become who you will be... and lead you to your next step in life...

(okay corny advice hour is over now...)

"...Another turning point, A fork stuck in the road, Time grabs you by the wrist, Directs you where to go, So make the best of this test, And don't ask why It's not a question But a lesson learned in time, It's something unpredictable, But in the end is right... I hope you had the time of your life..."

sure does suck when ur told all ur life to act mature and blah blah and that ULL DO THAT WHEN UR OLDER crap...and then u get older...and then u have 1000000 responsibilities...u have no time to enjoy the things u wish u could......

fuckin sux..i think they should lower the drinking age to 13 and the clubbign age to 15..that way ppl can enjoy themselves while theyre still truly young and lacking responsibilities

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Why cant things be alot more simple.....Its seems that every aspect of my life is too damn complicated now......Sorry just had to vent.......:mad:

Because when one thing is bad, everything else just seems to fallin to that same category....But things HAVE TO get better, so don't stress to much....

Originally posted by dgmodel

whatever it is youre going through, fate needs you to go through, so you can become who you will be... and lead you to your next step in life...

ok..I was kidding with the "get laid" comment...u guys know how I am....

but I agree with Marko. There's been a bunch of situations I've been involved in, that have taught me a great deal. You need to go through all those things to prepare you for the "Big Kahuna"....whenever that will come.

Sometimes there's so many twists and turns with relationships, it gets u dizzy and makes u neasous....but in the end, it's really molding who you will become.