Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are y'all doing for Gay Pride?

Originally posted by iliana

Well whatever happens, I think all Club Planet peeps should sponsor GAY PRIDE since you're all a bunch of faggots!

stfu u stupid cunt.

btw you comin over later after work or what?

i got sumen for ya.

im deff gonna do the parade, That will be fun,

and i dout im gonna do the peir Dance,

unless its like 60 out, lol i cant take the Heat and the sun to much. unless im at the beach, and plus all those sweaty wet nasty guys rubbing up against me, naaaa not me, lol

im not like that, lol im gay, but i dont like sweet pouring homo's who are soaked, and nasty and bla bla bla, i did it once, i danced for like a hour, and i looked like shit for the rest of the day, lol

ill be at Vinyl at night,

FUCK EARTH AND JR

Sorry but i hate EXIT, id rather sit on a 10" dick

:laugh: :laugh:

fuck Exit dude, my best friend, wants to go, hes never seen Jr live before, and im like sooooooo not up for playing hostess,

He hates house music he tells me?

but likes Jr?

im TRying so hard to convert him from a fluffy Trance Head, into what its all about HOUSE,BreakBeat's,Jungle, and speed Garage!!

Hahaha

Can i can i can i Get a 2-Step? wha.... lol

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Why can't these 2 repressed kids stay off my thread unless you have something to contribute.

repressed kids??

thats my fuckin sex partner you are talking about there mister! :mad:

Originally posted by quoth

soo...you want me to meet you there instead? :confused:

call the cell.

Bitch, why aren't you picking up your cell????? You think I have time to stop tricking to fucking wait around for you to pick up your phone????!?!?!??!!?!??!

ASSHOLE!!!

-iliana

Originally posted by iliana

Bitch, why aren't you picking up your cell????? You think I have time to stop tricking to fucking wait around for you to pick up your phone????!?!?!??!!?!??!

ASSHOLE!!!

-iliana

jesus calm the fuck down!!

I was takin a shit and i left my voicemail on.

Try now miserable cunt.

Originally posted by jaysea

im TRying so hard to convert him from a fluffy Trance Head, into what its all about HOUSE,BreakBeat's,Jungle, and speed Garage!!

Hahaha

Can i can i can i Get a 2-Step? wha.... lol

Mmmm NOW you're speaking my language. I'd definately go if there were some hot gay garage DJs there, but I still may end up going....god knows what friend might call up asking to follow JR in the parade.

Oh, and Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboom, Busta's not gay, nor am I. Just a little queer, that's all gay.gif

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

What's everyone doing? I'm thinking Dance 16 with Junior V. Not sure yet though. Parade?

hhmmmmmi know some of yall probley think i wil lsay stupid sh1t and all but i'm pretty gay friendly i knwo a few people and ther mad cool i mean i'm not into those gay people who have to show it off but over all i got no problems with gay people i mean each to ther own and hhmmmm whos down to hit up a gay club i went ocne with 1 of my girls and it was funny they were like questionen her if she wanted to go in that was the first and probley last time i was more welcomed then her and she hated it but over all it wasn't bad i mean deff peace ful people

plus i can never forget thsi 1 place i went to and they had a pass word and like a pimp at the door lol was funny as hell the pass word was brownie i think but that was deff 1 of my finest times ever in nyc and deff great memorys hhmmmmmmm i am not gay tho just to tel yall people lol i just been to gay clubs with girls i know lol and maybe i woree pink play boy bunny shirts and furry kangoo hats in them but george is not gay and shall never be gay i'm too into fuken barbie to ever even think about fuken kid LoL

and damn yall peopel have never lived ontill u went to a club wearen a play boy bunny shirt and danced feelen your self up lol ;) lol yall can only imagine wut i am talken bout but maybe in futrue some of yall will peep me wilden out :laugh:

i'll be kissing my woman all weekend. she's all the Gay Pride i could ever need *gush*.

might be paradin', most definitely will be dancin' (to DT+DH, not sure about Junior though... i agree with jaysea about the sweaty shirtless men element, although that's a part of any club i go to really).

Originally posted by bbbooom

that would be nice....but why do you feel the need to talk? let me know, i mean im just one of many who want to know.

Well, I'll tell ya, you who are one of many who want to know (so good to know people I don't even know are apparently talking about me). It's because I couldn't help but wonder, why would someone make such a reply in big, bold letters??? Maybe it wasn't meant that way, but in a gay-friendly thread it looked like a non-gay-friendly post... that's why... I guess you could say it rubbed me the wrong way...

I agree with jaysea.....fuck EXIT! I never really felt the party after Juniorverse......it's too big, the vibe is good but weird....(can't put a finger on it). When I'm in the mood I guess it's fun but everytime I go there I can't help but think "how it could be so much better". I'll wait for the AC in Vinyl and hit up some DT. Cheetah sounds fun with Morales though on Sunday.:D