Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heaven at Exit - Scott Bond and more! (6/28)

heaven02.jpg

heaven01.jpg

FRIDAY, JUNE 28TH, 2002

Heaven

live aerial performance by the antigravity angels

special live performance by

Eyra Gale

performing "heaven"

also a live performance by

LazGo

performing "something"

music by international superstar

Scott Bond

afterhours by

Tony Draper

&

DJ Riz

Free admission for ladies before 12am with print out.

Doors open at 11:00pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

Click here for full invite and reduced admission

please nobody believe this "free before midnight for everybody" thing for saturday night ...

girls will get in free ...

guys will get reduced ...

everytime i've brought this flier it's been the same deal ...

with the exit people blaming clubplanet for false promotion

Originally posted by hotcheme

i am so excited to see scott bond.

Been there done that. Scott Bond is definetely worth seeing, but not at Exit. :( I promised myself never go to on a night when Draper is spinning. That live performance thing sounds mad cheesy too. Tough decision...

Originally posted by teklord310

Been there done that. Scott Bond is definetely worth seeing, but not at Exit. :( I promised myself never go to on a night when Draper is spinning. That live performance thing sounds mad cheesy too. Tough decision...

i see what you are saying. i only just noticed the KTU logo on that flyer. That sets off a big warning signal in my head. If KTU will be there, I probably shouldn't be. We'll see where I end up that night. The 29th is going to be the big day next weekend anyway.:D

Tony Draper is the dj who spins at exit on fridays. alot of people dont like him alot also do. most people i know hate him. the people that like him don't really know much about music. which is a fact. His music is tasteless. I think u would be betta off listening to baez or ktu on a friday nite.

Originally posted by donnie

Tony Draper is the dj who spins at exit on fridays. alot of people dont like him alot also do. most people i know hate him. the people that like him don't really know much about music. which is a fact. His music is tasteless. I think u would be betta off listening to baez or ktu on a friday nite.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kilg0retr0ut

please nobody believe this "free before midnight for everybody" thing for saturday night ...

This was the word we received from the head promoter at Exit. If it is not honored, please let us know.

Originally posted by kilg0retr0ut

~~it only says ladies free.....not everyone free:rolleyes:

HEY DONNIE

IWHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINK OFF THAT DRAPERIS A GOOD DJ ARE YOU KIDDING ME COME ON BRO LOOK HE IS A GREAT PRODUCER BY ASS A DJ HE SUCKS FIRST OFF I DON'T CALL MY SELF A HARD HOUSE DJ AND SPIN PROGRESSIVE SHIT LIKE DRAPER I SPIN HARD HOUSE THE HARD SHIT ND I DJ AL OFVER CAL AND LAS VEGAS SO LOAS A PERSON I RESPECT DRAPER BUT AS DJ I DON'T. EVERYBODY HAS THERE OWN OPINION SO STIC WITH YOUR AND GO T EXIT AND HEAR DRAPER SPIN FOR AFTER HOURS

SEE YOU AT EXIT2 SOMETIME

Originally posted by c44u

What time does Draper come on??

Originally posted by dbolboy

u poor thing

Draper comes on at 4, but just a word of advice, as yopu can see draper is not liked on this board and most of the people here "know about music" so they dont listen to draper. So most of your draper questions will be answered with wise ass jokes.

Originally posted by xhead247x

Originally posted by c44u

What time does Draper come on??

Draper comes on at 4, but just a word of advice, as yopu can see draper is not liked on this board and most of the people here "know about music" so they dont listen to draper. So most of your draper questions will be answered with wise ass jokes.

lol draper is ehe h, i think he has soem decent mixes , but mostly he is horrible, i am going tonight so we will see how he does i havent heard him spin since january, so ......