Fri, Sat, Sun at 8:p.m.

Metro Café

1522 14th St., N.W.

(between P and Q Sts.)

Doors open at 7:15 p.m.

Admission is $15

Info: 202-296-9077

http://www.cherryredproductions.com

*For all you cheap motherfuckers, there will be one pay-what-you-can preview on Thursday, June 20 at 8:00 p.m. (Sorry, no advance sales for the preview, box will open at 7:15.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Puberty is the worst thing that ever happened to me," says Renee, "I looked fabulous at age ten." Her best friend Patty totally agrees. And now that Monique -- the scrawniest schoolgirl in school -- has finally bit the big one, the girls are next (!) in line for the hottest hottie in school: The Bradley! That is, if they can out-skinny goodie-two-shoes Jeanine. Let the diet wars begin!

The cult success of "The House of Yes," Wendy MacLeod's 1996 comedy about incest and JFK's assassination, left folks wondering where MacLeod's evil-satirical eye might turn next. With "Schoolgirl Figure," they got their answer: anorexic and bulimic teenage girls dieting their poor little selves to death. The play, recently optioned by HBO, never received a New York production. Cherry Red will beat them both to the punch; presenting the East Coast premiere this summer.

Local playwright Paul Donnelly will direct. Donnelly's recent directing credits include "Baked Baby for Cherry Red," and "I Love You" for Charter Theatre. The cast features Judith Baicich, Ryan Fearson, Rachyl Felty, Sica Nielsen, and Emerie Snyder.

Hotline: (202) 298-9077

www.cherryredproductions.com

Is probably what your saying. LOL Well, I went to one of their other plays and it was really good. F'd up but it kicked as$! I know I havn't been on in awhile but I am on guard duty and it takes up all my time. I should be sleeping now cause I just got off of work at 6. :( I've been running off of like 3hour a day sleep since last week. i should be at Nations Friday. I heard something about a candy kid thing. :)

It was so awesome meeting some of you last Friday. :tongue:

Is probably what your saying. LOL Well, I went to one of their other plays and it was really good. F'd up but it kicked as$! I know I havn't been on in awhile but I am on guard duty and it takes up all my time. I should be sleeping now cause I just got off of work at 6. :( I've been running off of like 3hour a day sleep since last week. i should be at Nations Friday. I heard something about a candy kid thing. :)

It was so awesome meeting some of you last Friday. :tongue: