Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in their right mind would do this?!

recently a bootleg appeared in europe and is getting quite a bit of airplay. For some ungodly reason, someone made a song titled Eminem vs Insomnia....yep thats right....Eminem rapping verses mixed in with Insomnia....:frust:

i dont know whether to laugh or cry....i think i choose cry!

:cry:

i cant wait until this piece of crap comes over here....:blown:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i cant use aim at work

:mad:

yea thats one thing i hate about my job....they blocked access to all instant messenger services because everyone was b s ing and not doing there work.......it really sucks.

Originally posted by hoke

Songs like that are called "mashes" or something like that... they're quite popular in Europe right now. <shrug>

yes, the cd "as heard on radio soulwax pt.2, 2 many dj's" uses this mashing concept, it's some crazy stuff (i.e.-dolly parton's 9 to 5 vs. Royksopp)...actually the cd is pretty cool in an eclectic kind of way...

however certain songs like insomnia need to be left alone as the masterpiece it is! u just don't touch insomnia IMO...especially not with eminem, two completely different vibes...

:eek:

That is terrible. But obviously you've never heard Paul Van Dyk vs Dr. Dre feat Eminem - Forgot About An Angel (DJ Damage Pumped Up Club Mix).mp3 I shit you not!! I found it a minute ago, absolute terror..... besides.. Nobody likes Techno.

Go download that song, you will cry.No idea who would include it in a set.