Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I haven't posted in awhile who misses me lol!

Well, I decided to post because I was bored and I'm restless. Yesterday was def.. a good day. I had a great time at Abyss and had fun with my good friend Laurie and her sister Tara.... Happy Bday Laurie. Your to much telling people to walk around you because it was your bday. I was going to piss myself. Anyway it was good seeing Jay and Joe. Plus a guy I kicked out because I wanted to get ass lol, and ummm I think that is it. I def.. miss you guys especially Nina and her fiance you guys are the best thanks for the drink Nenna that night at Sand Bar and it was nice meeting you both. Well this chic is out. I'll see you guys on 4th of July weekend because you know what that means. Me being on the bars and throwing water on everyone to cool people off. Ciao guys..

CRAZY LEMONDROP!!! I missed you!!

Where have you been? You only give your CP friends love when you are bored. :cry:

We had a great time that night at Sandbar. Are you ready for round 2???? We will be at Sanbar tonight.... and I will have a shot of lemon drop :pint: waiting for you. :D

I miss you all alot I really do but I'm trying to tell my fucking gf to go to Sandbar tonight because it was her bday yesterday and she's being a party popper. I really hope I can go but Neena it's not because I was bored I saw all the drama that was displayed on CP and laughing my ass off well I really hope I get to go with you guys and have a great time. Thanks Neena for the Lemon Drop waiting for me.. if you do see me don't tell her that I have a Cp name because she's fucking nosey lol I love you all hope to see you tonight... muah xoxox