Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/20

weyes

Originally posted by nourishment

I think you'll only be able to pull it off if you actually believe in the dream.

(Nice use of the word "malarky".)

absofuckinglutely i beleive in the dream, alot of the boards are all over the gaff & if i want to be top bannana of this joint i'd better get to it. So Uncle Tom Cobley and all should join me in this project.

Originally posted by vicman

Arc is Vinyl renamed. They never really closed Viny, they jsut made changes to it through out the past weeks and Arc "officially" opened on Saturday with a Deep Dish 10 or 12 hr set. Got a Phazon system and i think they brought down a wall or two to make the dancing area a bit bigger, we'll see next week when we get to be there.

i never went to vinyl; wasn't into clubs when i lived in nyc, as i've said (former die-hard ravegirl here). and i don't like danny tenaglia. did you hear me, clubplanet? :D

but, shit, deep dish for 10 or 12 hours :( - color me so jealous... they were supposed to play for eight hours last time i went to see them, but were cut to four at the last minute. and, in actuality, they ended up only playing three. sucksville.

same with me. i wasnt much into clubs when i lived in nyc. a regret of mine is having just gone to twilo 3 times in the time i was there, but anywho, i have never listened to tennaglia live and although his cd's are just awful, the allure of having him team up with howells is enough to make me make teh trek up.

rumors have it that there is no time limit on that night. howells alone for a 10hr set is worth the trip. on deep dish, well is youve proly figured out weve had a good amount of opportunies to see them in dc, and i had the chance to see them in miami for a 12 hr set, and the first 5 or so hourse were horible...although if you take it as a whole, the set was quite great, as they build it up perfectly, but i was in the mood of listening to music to make move, and ali just took his time building his set up for sharam. the longer they are scheduled to play, the more and more i realize its better to get there about an hour or so before they hit the mid point of their set, for the same reason, at that poit ali starts to pick it up and sharam then comes on and plays the wicked tracks....ummmm.....yeah..what was i talking about?....:confused: