Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snowmen & congo/bongos last night

malanee, jroo, runningboy and i all had a blast last night:spin:

nevah figured out though if it's CONGOS like 'da country or BONGOS like da' jeans:D

and yeah, i'm running on 3 hours sleep:(:(:(

mah bologna has a first name, is B-U-S-T-E-R

mah bologna has a last name, is (no clue?)

HEEHEEE

oooohhhhh....i have a headacheeeeeeeee

I had fun last night too! Sorry I bailed early - I was so tired! Turns out I forgot to take my allergy medication and I had a total allergy attack when I got home: runny eyes, nose, coughing - I could barely breathe! I need to go in and get my shots again!

Oh - and I took zyrtec-d - and the decongestant kept me from sleeping! Grrr! I was up at 6am this morning! :mad:

But you were so cute last night Millie! It was fun to bounce with you again. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

I had fun last night too! Sorry I bailed early - I was so tired! Turns out I forgot to take my allergy medication and I had a total allergy attack when I got home: runny eyes, nose, coughing - I could barely breathe! I need to go in and get my shots again!

Oh - and I took zyrtec-d - and the decongestant kept me from sleeping! Grrr! I was up at 6am this morning! :mad:

you need some benydril for when you want to sleep, that shit will knock you out, ask the runner.

so runner, you had what kuro had that night?

Originally posted by malanee

:( :( poor baby.

looks like everyone got sick last nite...what happened runner?? maybe that extra shot in your drink was too much for ya:D

and poor spinksaikel....shows up 10 minutes after everyone else has left.

i cant figure it out...for two weeks now the dancefloor is relatively chill until about 1am - and then it's packed. seems kinda late to start dancing...

and to come home to the brazil/england game...dont worry malanee - you weren't the only one up late last nite.

thanks everyone for coming! it was fun...

Guest jroo

it was a good time. i still dont remember any damn snowmen, what am i missing here? i only hurt my ankle once. i might wait on getting surgery.

Guest jroo

damn, were there snowmen friday night? at the g-spot? i didnt see any there either.. and i drank half a bottle of captain morgan. wtf???

Originally posted by jroo

damn, were there snowmen friday night? at the g-spot? i didnt see any there either.. and i drank half a bottle of captain morgan. wtf???

I didn't see any snowmen but there were some really cool cats there. I know I talked to those things for over an hour, (it was probably like 5 min) but they were cool as hell. Maybe the snowmen will be out this weekend. I will have to check Shady's forecast to see if it might be possible.