Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Rollcall

Originally posted by piro8

I'll be there babysitting my mangled sidekick. j/k :pint:

Are you serial? If i show up, you'll be the mangled one(lol)

If I can shake my hangover from last night I'll be there with Jennijuggs and some other freinds. Vip has regretfully declined the invite...............

I'll be there babysitting my mangled sidekick. j/k :pint:

YOU BETTER TAKE IT EASY FUCK NUTTS, ME AND THE QUEEN WILL BE AT THE LODGE SAT NITE.....WITH BELLS ON..

OR IN STARDO'S CASE...WITH BALLS ACROSS THE NOSE ON

Originally posted by stiffler

Are you serial? If i show up, you'll be the mangled one(lol)

If I can shake my hangover from last night I'll be there with Jennijuggs and some other freinds. Vip has regretfully declined the invite...............

You've got all day to shake the hangover, couple Bloody Mary's for lunch and your good to go. I think "Duh Hat" was interested in making an appearance tonight.

Originally posted by neena16

....a meet-up under the dome at 12:30a (as per jsen7 :D)

Who's in? :bootysha:

Yup, I'm in! Count me and my potatoes in! But a meet up under the dome or in the dome? I'd prefer in the dome below the DJ booth for it's usually empty in that area with a lot of room and will make it easier for everyone to spot each other! :D

Originally posted by vip-tech

YOU BETTER TAKE IT EASY FUCK NUTTS, ME AND THE QUEEN WILL BE AT THE LODGE SAT NITE.....WITH BELLS ON..

Love you too! side show freak with a pigmie weiner.

Originally posted by Jsen7

Yup, I'm in! Count me and my potatoes in! But a meet up under the dome or in the dome? I'd prefer in the dome below the DJ booth for it's usually empty in that area with a lot of room and will make it easier for everyone to spot each other! :D

Okay...in the dome, under the dome, to the right...left..whatever you want. :D

You've got all day to shake the hangover, couple Bloody Mary's for lunch and your good to go. I think "Duh Hat" was interested in making an appearance tonight.

I'll give him a call later to see whats up. As of right now, I might be staying home.........:zzz:

Originally posted by vip-tech

Oh I'm ready for the Lodge Sat Night, uhh I think. For some reason when I'm with the warriors, I end up in a fetal position. Can't understand it.

I've got to be there when you and Stardo meet each other. Should be a classic moment. :gang::biggun:

Originally posted by stiffler

I'll give him a call later to see whats up. As of right now, I might be staying home.........:zzz:

uMMm the weekend starts tonight and I think rule # 101 in the warrior manual says no sleeping allowed after the 5 o'clock work whistle on FRIDAY. :D

Oh I'm ready for the Lodge Sat Night, uhh I think. For some reason when I'm with the warriors, I end up in a fetal position. Can't understand it.

I've got to be there when you and Stardo meet each other. Should be a classic moment. :gang::biggun:

Im in AC sat night Mr and Mrs Clause and there sweaty balls and bells will have to wait to see the STARDO next sat.

But I miss you guys so much that Im trooping it to sandbar tonight

I dont know how im going to do it. Sandbar tonight AC sat and Sun Surf. I have to find time for my beauty rest or else i wil never be able to keep up with NJSTACKED.

uMMm the weekend starts tonight and I think rule # 101 in the warrior manual says no sleeping allowed after the 5 o'clock work whistle on FRIDAY. :D

Oh shit, you're pullin the rule book out on me.......what page is that on............I thought as we got older we revised that to when we wake up saturday no more sleep except on holidays and special events..........:tongue:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I think I'm gonna go to Sandbar tonite. :D I will look for all you crazy peeps there. Then...on Saturday/Sunday..Mr. JP will be expecting all of us. :hat:

Now jay..don't get me excited for nothing...cause I thought you posted earlier today that you were going to XS tonight but tell me I was seeing things. :D

I think I'm gonna go to Sandbar tonite. :D I will look for all you crazy peeps there. Then...on Saturday/Sunday..Mr. JP will be expecting all of us. :hat:

Factory on Sunday morning? :eek: God bless you.

Now jay..don't get me excited for nothing...cause I thought you posted earlier today that you were going to XS tonight but tell me I was seeing things. :D

:laugh:...Nah...I decided I aint gonna go down the shore till tomorrow morning or so. Then definitely Surf Sunday..after SF! So I think Sandbar will be the place to be!!:D

:laugh:...Nah...I decided I aint gonna go down the shore till tomorrow morning or so. Then definitely Surf Sunday..after SF! So I think Sandbar will be the place to be!!:D

Damn I wish I could witness your physical condition & of course your state of mind at Surf...after the rough night you are in for.

P.S. Do you and DJDANFURY party together all week cause I could see you too being best friends? you both party like rockstars....5-7days a week. :eek:;)