Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Malanee

Originally posted by malanee

Duh! I know you only have an IQ of 78 (which is good for someone from Kentucky) - but yeesh!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Trident is by far the best gum but please people stick with the Original, that cherry stuff is crap, IMO. However there is a new product worth carrying around, it's called CoolMint Listerin PocketPaks. THese little strips are potent, so I just use half of one and it's a tiny little carrying case they come in. Also when it's empty you can put drugs in it, or so I've been told, of course I wouldn't do that:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Trident is by far the best gum but please people stick with the Original, that cherry stuff is crap, IMO. However there is a new product worth carrying around, it's called CoolMint Listerin PocketPaks. THese little strips are potent, so I just use half of one and it's a tiny little carrying case they come in. Also when it's empty you can put drugs in it, or so I've been told, of course I wouldn't do that:rolleyes:

Original? How... BORING! The one marked "for kids" is the best. Its mixed berry :aright:

Guest jroo

i was also told that the listerne packs could get into buzz. extra, polar ice is the shit though.

Orbit is the best gum out there. Hands down, no others can compare.

Oh yeah my IQ is 68, Just remember that when I kill your ass and I get to slip through the execution.

Originally posted by jroo

i was also told that the listerne packs could get into buzz. extra, polar ice is the shit though.

sure can, I'm 1 for 1 so far, I didn't risk anything else though, it was just a test.....

Berry are you kidding me, and to think I was starting to like you....:blank:

Originally posted by jroo

The shoe or the shorts.

Never take gum from me cause you stand a 50/50 chance that it has been close to my feet.