Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Luger's Steakhouse....whose been there?

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I went there like 2 years and I really dont remember too much but the choices are limited when it comes to the steak....All you could really choose is the size of the steak you want....Also get the potato's cause those things are fucking good....

www.peterluger.com

cool...good lookin kid.

So basically i should expect the bill to be about $120 lol?

oh btw...ya havent seen me in while..but then again...no one has...but you would be proud to know that in my absence..i now represent the leauge of red fuzz as well.

Yea..me...you...and gothzane should get together to discuss our funkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ass colored goatees. :laugh:

my shits like red,brown,black,blond fuckin-a!!

Ahahaha....Fuckin nice....I wanna see the new look when you come out and we can compare and see who's is better....:laugh:

Yeah you're def. gonna spend a good hunk of change when you go to Luger's......I took my dad there for Fathers Day and I brought along my sis and I shelled out about $150....Its expensive but the food is damn good.....:D

peter lugers is the fuckin best..if theres 2 of ya then expect about 100 dollars for the bill...its great fuckin food..get the steak for 3..ull need it...thats how good it is..make sure u dont order the tomatoes...theyre hybrids and taste good but there like $10 ...go for the baked potato..its the jam