Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I'm listening to Ktu

ugh...im ready to fuckin follow cottoncandydream and use my fuckin car to fix that un-even table in my room.

They are sooooooooooooooooo fucking gay on the radio!!!!

Slut at roxy: oh lemme use yer micrphone as a dildo

announcer: ::drool::

Slut at roxy: Cmon lets do a shot

announcer: ok

WTF KINDA RADIO/PARTY IS THIS?!?!?!?! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY!!

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE SINCE THEY LET KTU IN THERE???

WHERE THE FUCK IS VICIOUS IF ANYTHING??? CHRIST!

Originally posted by echostar

but what does that have to do with our vip cards?

your seriously the dumbest fuckin kid i know...and i tell you this time and time again yet you still have trouble comprehending the simplest things cause of the many raver drugs you have taken lol.

The fuckin point here...is that..the party has turned ULTRA SHITTY cause of the SUPER COMMERCIAL direction it has taken cause for fucks sake it is being broadcast on KTUof all stations and it was never associated with it until AFTER the grand re-opening...so basically its like our cards have lost value and will soon prolly fuckin be diminished the more commercial the party gets and the more it gets broadcast.

jesus...yer not much of a fuckin logical thinker are you?

Oh hot damn....

Now Roxy will be filled with thousands of short guys from New Jersey wearing wife beaters and sunglasses, and tons of 18 year old sluts with fake IDs wearing skin tight clothes listening to really bad trance music and downing weak drinks....

So how does this change anything again???

I never realized Roxy wasn't commercial to begin with. Maybe they're becoming more so now, but that exchange isn't something that would seem too out of the ordinary at the "old" Roxy

im so glad im drunk off my ass right now..after hittin pangaea..mint..and float tonight..(which arent all great..but better than "COXY")

I CAN SAY THAT ROXY IS THE WORST FUCKIN CLUB IN NYC....WEBSTER HALL IS BETTER!!.....AT LEAST THEY DONT HAVE CHEESY ASS RADIO BROADCASTS..FUCKKIN WASTE OF A PHAZON!!!!!!!!!!.......THE REASON THEY GIVE U VIP CARDS IS SO THEY PACK THE PLACE OUT..THAT PLACE SUX..I STAYED A WHOLE 30 MINS THERE WHEN I WENT..NO DISRESPECT TO JV..BUT DUDE DO SOMETHING!! DONT LET CHEESSSSY ASSS KTU TAKE OVER.....