Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos Going To S.f ?!

Originally posted by neena16

What did you think for a Sat in the summer? I haven't been there since before opening night at TEMPS.

I thought JP was on point (as normal) They did away with all the couches, they put up tables and chairs now…but I still can’t fathom how packed it was for 6AM…:D DJdanf even strolled in :laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

nycchic24 - did you hear that...3rdflrfactoria is not going to be very happy about this change. All those memories....:D

oh i knew about that actually. I Forgot to tell you and the Usual Suspects that. last time i went (land of Make Believe) they had 86'd the couches -- that was when gil stood me up bc he was :zzz:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

JP was gettin filty dirty at points...serious beats. Not a bad time...but kinda a weird crowd. Paris needs to step it up a bit...Lotsa "jiggas" up in there. All in all, a good night. :D

Shoulda closed it Laurie !!

If people would let me take a nap I can close it one day. . ;) I just need to get there a little later...:D

Originally posted by laurie619

If people would let me take a nap I can close it one day. . ;) I just need to get there a little later...:D

sorry bout that...was that my fault?......u know u loved it anyway. u gonna be looking for some couches next time???:D lol

Originally posted by whitecamaro

sorry bout that...was that my fault?......u know u loved it anyway. u gonna be looking for some couches next time???:D lol

NOOOOO WAAAAYYYYYY :eek: YOU ARE ON CP NOW. . .:laugh: THATS TROUBLE. . .but it all wasnt your fault I think everyone played a little bit of a roll in me not being able to nap. . .You still made it a GREAT night. . .;)