Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think i am in love...

sassa

...and it's scaring me...

for most people, it seems, feeling like this is a wonderful feeling....but i guess i'm not most people...i'm freaking out...cannot sleep...cannot eat...and all i think about is this guy...does anyone else feel like this?

im the opposite when im in love. if i know that person is on love with me too, then i am comfortable. and i get better sleep. i love to sleep cuz i get to dream about that speacial person. it is tru though that all i think about is that girl, but thats not a bad thing at all. the love of my life was always the first thing on my mind as soon as i woke up and the last thing before i fell asleep :love:

Originally posted by sassa

...and it's scaring me...

for most people, it seems, feeling like this is a wonderful feeling....but i guess i'm not most people...i'm freaking out...cannot sleep...cannot eat...and all i think about is this guy...does anyone else feel like this?

Why is it scaring you ?? Is he a troll or something ??:D :D

or is he just ugly ??:D :D

Originally posted by koky

Why is it scaring you ?? Is he a troll or something ??:D :D

or is he just ugly ??:D :D

he's gorgeous....it's just me...i am bad at relationships because no one never seems to keep my interest and attention for more than a few days or weeks...and then it just fades....

this time. it's a little weird...feeling things i've never felt before....that's why i'm freaked out. :)

Awww, im happy for you , saSs :D

Actually, the girl i've been constantly chatting about is the same way...she told me last night that she's scared, but she doesn't know why.

Basically, i'll tell you that, if your getting scared, I would suggest to take it slow. Tell him how you feel (don't use the "L" word yet), and say how you want to take your time. And im sure the "scarey" feeling will pass in time, if he's there 4 you, and you trust him.

That's the point im at right now, and so far, so good :)