Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you all for last nite!

soldado

Ryhan ( for the list ) Attomic and Co +P,Koky, Tania, Kurt, Jorge ( The man who set up things ),Gabriel, Tonester, Everyone last nite made the best Birthday party I have ever had. ( sounds like a 7 year )What can I say but thanks. They are no words to say how happy I was to see you all come out and hang with me for a while. I know at the start of the nite i was not chipper, But Few event this last month has made it tough to smile. Last nite Lets just say u all replaced my frown's with smiles.

P.S.

I was flatered.

Last but not least Naomi

glad to be a part of it bro .... im glad also that you had such a great time :cool: :cool:

& by the way dude ... whats up with the disapearing acts you & naomi do ??one minute you guys are there & the next noone sees you 2 ever again... you two are just a couple of weirdos yo :laugh: :laugh:

peace out !!

I'm glad you have a great time last night sweetie :) ....

I want to specially thank everyone that was willing to make this surprise party happen for James. This get together couldn't have happen if it wasn't for all those who were willing to participate, which you guys know who you are. :cool:

Seeing James happy last night made all the effort put into getting this to happen was truly worth it. :rock:

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by koky

glad to be a part of it bro .... im glad also that you had such a great time :cool: :cool:

& by the way dude ... whats up with the disapearing acts you & naomi do ??one minute you guys are there & the next noone sees you 2 ever again... you two are just a couple of weirdos yo :laugh: :laugh:

peace out !!

Whatcha mean????

Disappearing???? ;):laugh:

Originally posted by soldado

Ryhan ( for the list ) Attomic and Co +P,Koky, Tania, Kurt, Jorge ( The man who set up things ),Gabriel, Tonester, Everyone last nite made the best Birthday party I have ever had. ( sounds like a 7 year )What can I say but thanks. They are no words to say how happy I was to see you all come out and hang with me for a while. I know at the start of the nite i was not chipper, But Few event this last month has made it tough to smile. Last nite Lets just say u all replaced my frown's with smiles.

P.S.

I was flatered.

Last but not least Naomi

yooooooo! it was a great nite. finishing it off at Space were it all began; with all our friends was awesome.nothing made me feel better then seeing you, and everybody we were with dancing and laughing up a storm. like I told you bro; everything will come full circle. so stay straight.. :)

Special thanks to Rhyan.. Naomi your awesome Kidd !! :)