Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Lounge, Whos Going On 6/27 +who Went Before?

I AM NEW TO THIS BOARD AND I HEARD THAT SPL WAS THE BEST PLACE TO GO TO ON THURSDAY NIGHTS

SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THE PLACE, IF THEY WENT THERE BEFORE...CAUSE ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS WANA GO THIS THURSDAY

**NO PROMOTERS ANSEWER PLEASE:tongue: AND DONT ANSEWER IF U WORK AT OTHER CLUBS ON THURSDAY NIGHTS

THANKS FOR THE HELP:D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOUTH PARK Lounge on Thursday Night is UNMATCHED Basiclly SPL offers the best of everything, you have a dance floor part (where the music is bangin,) Louis Todaro spins the best house., a lounge part,( if ya wanna chill and get off the dance floor and talk with people), and an outside part, (which is set right by the water with a beautiful fountain), Food is also availible outside all night long. The people that come in are dressed to impress (HOT) and are well mannered, a real good looking, cool crowd, mixed in age. Prices for Drinks are priced fair, all between 5-8 dollars. And the door cover is 10 bucks........all well worth it. SEE YOU ALL THURSDAY!!!!:) :) :)

THIS POST IS DEAD, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SAVE IT, IT'S FLATLINING BUDDY.

PUB46 (P46) HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, IT'S GOT TWO HUGE BARS AND THE DRINK PRICES ARE FAIR, WE HAVE A HUGE STAGE FOR PERFORMANCES, OH BUT DON'T MISS OUR OUTSIDE AREA, WITH OUR WOODEN PINE BENCHES, AND A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE AMOCO STATION AND THE NICE SMELL OF EXHAUST COMING FROM ROUTE 46. DON'T FORGET THE TRAILER PARK GIRLS(HOT), TWO BUDS AND SHE'S YOURS. AND THE COVER IS ONLY .50cents.

SEE YOU GUYS THIS WEEK I CAN'T WAIT.:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djcyrin

SOUTH PARK Lounge on Thursday Night is UNMATCHED Basiclly SPL offers the best of everything, you have a dance floor part (where the music is bangin,) Louis Todaro spins the best house., a lounge part,( if ya wanna chill and get off the dance floor and talk with people), and an outside part, (which is set right by the water with a beautiful fountain), Food is also availible outside all night long. The people that come in are dressed to impress (HOT) and are well mannered, a real good looking, cool crowd, mixed in age. Prices for Drinks are priced fair, all between 5-8 dollars. And the door cover is 10 bucks........all well worth it. SEE YOU ALL THURSDAY!!!!:) :) :)

I must agree. I was there last Thurs. and I had a great time.

As for Pub 46... what the hell is that all about. That place is a whole. It isn't even something that can be compared.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I must agree. I was there last Thurs. and I had a great time.

As for Pub 46... what the hell is that all about. That place is a whole. It isn't even something that can be compared.

sure it can be compared, they both have outside areas, they both P46 and SPL are fair with drink prices, they both have very nice decor. and don't the very hot hot hot girls. well mannered is both their modos. I was trying to poke fun at the promoter who wrote such great reviews that he works for.

come on, if that was an honest club goer, i would understand, but it is a SPL promoter talking about how great the place is, you can't say it is the best of everything because that is a biased statement not a fact.

THIS BOARD SUCKS BECAUSE YOU GOT PEOPLE LIKE THAT MAKING SOMETHING OUT TO BE AS BIG AS WINNING THE LOTTERY.

just let other people judge your club. and you'll get better feedback.

Originally posted by man1er

I was trying to poke fun at the promoter who wrote such great reviews that he works for.

come on, if that was an honest club goer, i would understand, but it is a SPL promoter talking about how great the place is, you can't say it is the best of everything because that is a biased statement not a fact.

just let other people judge your club. and you'll get better feedback.

Okay... I see your point. but please no more mentioning Pub 46. :nono:

omg i went there and the place is trash!!!!

man1 ...who care if its a promoter, i just wana know who is going there and who went there before

man1 (inch dick) if u are going to post something to help me do so, i dont need uer jealous cries

cause u are probably a promoter for metro or someother place

looser

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......thats funny.

Anyway, im so not a promoter, although I will admit I do work with SPL. But if you took the time to notice.....i didn't say SPL is the best place in the world to everyone on all nights! I do however, and im sure many more will back me up on this, think that SPL is the best THURSDAY in Jersey.

uer a looser, if u have grips about spl or promoters do it on another thread, ass hole

cookie.....i think u should check it out the place is off the hook, i will be outside getting drunck

(i cant wait to see if this asshole thinks i am a promoter to.....it seems to me that he is just jealous cause the best place he can go to is pub46):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cookie718

omg i went there and the place is trash!!!!

man1 ...who care if its a promoter, i just wana know who is going there and who went there before

man1 (inch dick) if u are going to post something to help me do so, i dont need uer jealous cries

cause u are probably a promoter for metro or someother place

looser

actually its man1 (foot dick), and why are you bringing metro into this, oh no your not a promoter, you don't need my jealous cries, why should i be jealous of you for, unless? you are a SPL PROMOTER.

so whos the loser, trying to make their club sound like invention of the light bulb.

if you are going to promote, be the promoter not the fake customer.

Originally posted by djcyrin

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......thats funny.

Anyway, im so not a promoter, although I will admit I do work with SPL. But if you took the time to notice.....i didn't say SPL is the best place in the world to everyone on all nights! I do however, and im sure many more will back me up on this, think that SPL is the best THURSDAY in Jersey.

oh yeah your right there are many people that will back you up, the other five screen names you have.:laugh:

so whos the asshole and the loser.

Originally posted by jerzgirl318

uer a looser, if u have grips about spl or promoters do it on another thread, ass hole

cookie.....i think u should check it out the place is off the hook, i will be outside getting drunck

(i cant wait to see if this asshole thinks i am a promoter to.....it seems to me that he is just jealous cause the best place he can go to is pub46):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first of all, jerzgirl318, i read your spl post last week, and it looks like people played you out on that thread also. jerkoff.

and you are a promoter also, because that all you post on is spl threads and the same with your other five screen names.

its noticable, i'll just pm saleen351 to investigate it.

Guest bonsolidd

Drama Drama Drama! What's SPL the newDRAMA ....no pun intended...if your up north just check it for yourself!

Thursdays

Up North = SPL no doubt!

South for an early weekend kickoff D'Jais In Belmar........

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Drama Drama Drama! What's SPL the newDRAMA

South for an early weekend kickoff D'Jais In Belmar........

It cant be the New Drama, only Tommy is there if I was there as well, We'd have the complete Drama Team!!!!!!

hands down it is a good place to go on thursday in north jersey for an older upscale crowd

Wait which place did you go to, it might have been SOUTH CITY GRILL (SCG), b/c that is an older upscale crowd, SOUTH PARK LOUNGE (SPL) is cheap imitation of what a real lounge is.

stop making this place like its the hottest lounge to ever come around, because all it is, plain and simple, an expensive Houlihan's.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

i thought it looked pretty damn good complaired to the clubs around now.. i cant believe u actually said that.. lol

i thought South Park was a lounge not a club. if that is the case it would be called SOUTH PARK CLUB (SPC).LOL.:laugh: