Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/23

weyes

pay a little visit to your old workplace sometime; some (i can't promise all ;) ) of your old co-workers do actually miss you and wonder what you're doing. and you'd be surprised at how many fond memories of that place are actually in that file cabinet of a head of yours - even if it seemed as though it was mostly crappy at the time. ah, good times, good times.

tune in tomorrow.

ive been saying to myself thati want to visit the place that i used to work in nyc, but everytime i've gone back its been a weekend..of course, at times, i would also like to see if they would possiibly offer me my old job back :(

Originally posted by vicman

part of me would agree with nourishment, part of me would not..my other part is hankering a pop tart right now

1. i thought my old job was wack; compared to where i'm stuck now, that place was the bomb :( .

2. blueberry, yo. i dropped a piece the other day and didn't notice; came home to some ants havin' a party :yuck: . not a cool scene.

what i miss about my old job is that i was busy all day, kept me going and refreshed. this one has been so slow for a year because the whole project has been so slow. hopefully that will change soon.

blueberry poptarts? with or without frosting? i also like the apple cinnamon.

blueberry poptarts? with or without frosting? i also like the apple cinnamon.

wow - i didn't know that ones without frosting existed, but i see by your sig that they do. they don't sound good to me; it's all about that sugary stuff with the sprinkles of which i really don't wanna know the ingredients :worry::D . i haven't tried the apple cinnamon. but i used to eat the berry ones that were purple with blue drizzled on them. for some reason, it seems to me that they might not make those anymore... but i have found that there are just so many flavors of pop tarts that supermarkets have to make decisions and limit themselves to seven or so. well, vic, you're so good at finding all this shit on sweets, d'ya think you can find out how many varieties of pop tarts there are :) ?

holy @%#$@^

theres tons of pop tarts..i'm getting this info from the mothership, www.kellogs.com

19 types...the sketchier one is grape...i duno it just doesnt sound right :gas::constipa:

1Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Apple Cinnamon

2 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Blueberry

3Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Chocolate Chip

4Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Blueberry

5Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon

6Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Cherry

7Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Chocolate Vanilla Creme

8Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Grape

9Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Raspberry

10Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted S'Mores

11Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Strawberry

12Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Wild Berry

13Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Wild Magicburst

14Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Low Fat Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon

15Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Low Fat Frosted Chocolate Fudge

16Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Low Fat Frosted Strawberry

17Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Strawberry

18Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Brown Sugar Cinnamon

19Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Chocolate Fudge

they also have pop-tart pastry swirls and po-tart snack stix

1. Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Pastry Swirls™ Apple Cinnamon

2. Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Pastry Swirls™ Cheese

3. Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Pastry Swirls™ Cheese & Cherry

4. Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Pastry Swirls™ Cinnamon Creme

5 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Pastry Swirls™ Strawberry

6 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Snak-Stix™ Frosted Berry

7 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Snak-Stix™ Frosted Cookies & Creme

8 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts Snak-Stix™ Frosted Strawberry

i hear that there is a curry pop tart ...:D

Apparently this one would be unwelcome in my home.

And the S'mores ones are foul to the extreme. Were I to still partake of these preservative filled sugar yum-yums, my first choice would always be the cinnnamon, forsted of course.

And WTF is a Wild Magicburst? Gross. They can't even fake like it got real fruit filling.

No, really, I mean it, the S'mores ones are truly awful. My roommates in college used to dare one another to eat them when they were drunk and starving and there was no food left in the house except for the monster box of S'mores pop-tarts that somebody's mom put in a "care" package, although she obviously didn't care or she would have sent a good flavor.

Originally posted by nourishment

And WTF is a Wild Magicburst? Gross. They can't even fake like it got real fruit filling.

wtf is up with that? what were they smoking when they came up with that flavour?

i think of it as some sort of goo inside the pop tart :worry::shake:

well...

the link is www.kelloggs.com (forgot a "g" :) )

good thing they don't have a curry one :eek: !

i've only tried three or four flavors, i think... wild berry was the one i was talking about w/ the purple and blue drizzle - yum. but i haven't seen pop-tarts in these blue boxes that are on the site. is this a regional thing, or have they just come out?

there used to be these microwavable things called "suddenly s'mores" when i was a kid. they were graham crackers with chocolate and marshmallow - a premade s'more sandwich - and you just put 'em in the microwave. very good. and, when they took them off the market, my fam and i just bought graham crackers, chocolate chips, and mini-marshmallows (they have to be mini, otherwise the s'mores fall over and don't work out well in the microwave), and made 'em ourselves :aright: .

i remember those smore's thingies..in fact i also, now, remember there was a cereal whose flavour was based on smores, but i cant seem to recall the name of it...like cinnamon toast crunch..there was a smores one that used to get..damn that was alot of chocolatly, graham, marshmellowey goodness packed into that box :spin2: