Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge!!!!! SATURDAY

Richie Rydell ripped it up once again this kid sick sick sick... evil beat after evil beat with just the right mix of vocals.........The place looked sick and had such a vibe going in it...the place was packed. George thank- you for the hook up at the door and the shot..:D :D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cmb1975

I left at about 1:30 and didn't see anything or anyone.

I'm doubting they played, since they were booked on another continent... But if I'm wrong I will apologize... Plus their label is sooooooooooooooooo pissed off at merge and exit.... Whos gonna step up and put a lasgo review up???

Originally posted by saleen351

Where are the Lasgo reviews?????????????

Lasgo did a great job. I was standing up close to the front with my girlfriend, and Her voice sounded great. NO Lip Syncing she added a couple of words in the song that I didn't think was on the real copy. It was a Pretty good performance. I am NOt really big on vocals though.....

Rich Rydel had me moving all night. The place was packed with so many hot girls, (sucks that I brought my GF :laugh: ). I was supposed to go to XS and Tempts, but I was having such a great time, I decided to stay there the entire night. I love those COOL air things shooting down.

Can someone give me a list of the songs he played?

ML2k1 thank you for the list, Me and my friends greatly appreciate getting comped.

first time at merge and loved it. rydell did a great job that night. its like a pumped up metro in there, great club.

george thanks for everything once again, truly a good guy and a great bartender (hope you still have my shades)

nice meeting kostap and whoever else i met that i don't remember meeting :blank: brian1500 and djdanfury, pleasure as always

Originally posted by magilicuti

first time at merge and loved it. rydell did a great job that night. its like a pumped up metro in there, great club.

george thanks for everything once again, truly a good guy and a great bartender (hope you still have my shades)

nice meeting kostap and whoever else i met that i don't remember meeting :blank: brian1500 and djdanfury, pleasure as always

Yo Magilicutti,

Great meeting you. You probably think I'm crazy. I just like having a good time.

Brian great seeing you as usual I brought my safety glasses in case you wanted to throw anything again or maybe you wanted to BE LIKE MIKE and dunk a lime in my face this time!!!!! Just fucking with ya.

SAndman thanks for the babysitting iowe you big time. Dinner at Metro is on me this thursday.

DANFURY, fun as always. Sorry i stole your job I was a little better at it than you were then again I was in a little bit of better condition till I saw..

Lock, Hoy shit lock, thanks for everything. Youre awesome. better make it to Metro on Thursday more fun.

Buc, it was great meeting you, didnt even know it was you tillafter the shirt comment.

CMB NICE TITS where the fuck did you go. You were dancing on the box. You got down said hi I went to the bathroom came back to do shots and no Claire to be found WTF is that all about. Im getting you fucked up next time i see you now its gonna be at least a double shot maybe two or three of them.

ML2k1 George or should I say Yiorgo, my Greek brother. thanks for the hook up as usual. You guys are great Petey Jay Chris John every one. Thank you for everything on behalf of me and the girls and the rest of my friends. I cant thank you enough for the way you treat my friends they all love all of you guys. See ya thursday.

Kosta recovering P.

Originally posted by kostaP

CMB NICE TITS where the fuck did you go. You were dancing on the box. You got down said hi I went to the bathroom came back to do shots and no Claire to be found WTF is that all about. Im getting you fucked up next time i see you now its gonna be at least a double shot maybe two or three of them.

I never left that area!!!! I swear!!! I'll hold you to this shot thing!!!

*thanks for the compliment, i think!

Originally posted by mzevolution

Richie Rydell ripped it up once again this kid sick sick sick... evil beat after evil beat with just the right mix of vocals.........The place looked sick and had such a vibe going in it...the place was packed. George thank- you for the hook up at the door and the shot..:D :D :D

Couldn't have said it better... Merge was great on Saturday. Rydell played a flawless set, and they made the place look really nice for the 1 year... Everyone I was with could not believe how packed the place was and how amazing the night turned out...

George thanks for letting me run around with that shot bottle, and for the comps for all of my friends (you made the night happen).. We're all still talking about the night.

BTW nice to see all the cp people there.... Tyco, Clubangel, Clubkitty, Jarmenio, Binoy, Brian1500, Lock, Unclebuc, Sandman, Kosta, Magilicutti, XXsplasXX, TOoch and to whoever else I forgot.... great times ahead...

sick sick night...........everything about Merge on Saturday was wonderful from the bar tenders making insane drinks to the vibe to Rydell owning it...........

the haters should be ashamed of themselves

:D