Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Explain Your Selves Merge! That Was A Fake Lasgo.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

DIRECTLY FROM THE LABEL!!!!!!!! TELL ME OTHERWISE, I DARE YOU... I'M TIRED OF SHADY CLUBS AND PROMOTERS AND EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU IT WAS FAKE YOU STILL DIDN'T POST IT WAS NOT THE REAL LASGO........ SEE THIS IS THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT WITH THE STAFF OVER THERE.... YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC! GETTING FAKE ACTS TO TRY AND GET MORE PEOPLE THERE IS GAY.......... THEIR SITE IS CORRECT AND THEY WERE NOT EVEN ON THE SAME CONTINENT AS US....

The act itself consists of Peter Luts (Producer, Keyboard player, & MC) David Vervoort (Producer, Keyboard player, singer) & Evy Goffin (frontwoman, singer)

and for kosta, brian1500 and others the booking agent for usa is

Bookings USA:

Brad Entertainment

David Brady

001/416.963.08.00 < this is a Canandian number.... Toronto!!!!

Merge pizza lives on.... Maybe you should have a fake Emeril cook it up for us.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

makes you wonder, is that the real rydell in the booth:confused:

the only way to vindicate yourselves is too post a picture.... better be handy with photoshop to pull this one off....

saleen inc. looking out for clubbers everywhere...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

one more thing, don't get me wrong fake acts are everywhere in clubs.. remember the marsh X controversy..... but when you are called on it, you should tell your paying customers the real deal...

:confused: :confused: Lasgo did perform. I saw her perform as well as the other hundreds of people in Merge saw. I have heard the song maybe 957190857198057189051789057890 times on KTU as well as every other club in jersey, so either it was her, or the best Lasgo impersonator I have ever seen. She sounded great even though the song is cheesy.

Saleen........Your a fucking Tool......

Merge was empty on saturday.....10 people tops.....or atleast thats what i heard.....Get a life Saleen....

the girl who performed on saturday did the vocals for the song.....I was in front of the stage and she wasn't lip syncing....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vip-tech

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY HOME YOU FUCKIN LOSER!

MABYE GRANDMA WILL TAKE YOU TO CHUCKIE CHEESE SO YOU CAN PLAY WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE FWENDS! DORK!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

Merge was empty on saturday.....10 people tops.....or atleast thats what i heard.....Get a life Saleen....

the girl who performed on saturday did the vocals for the song.....I was in front of the stage and she wasn't lip syncing....

so i watched american idiol the other day, you couldn't tell the black chick wasn't Whitney houston unless you knew what she looked like.... by the way do u know what lasgo looks like????

Merge was definately NOT empty on Saturday.

Originally posted by lock16

he was making a joke.... b/c slaeen lives on hearsay these days....

Ha I was about to say, Merge was packed.

My friends went to Temps also, they said it was crazy in there too. XS according to them was kinda empty though, but Eddie played well for the 30 minutes they stayed.

Originally posted by saleen351

one more thing, don't get me wrong fake acts are everywhere in clubs.. remember the marsh X controversy..... but when you are called on it, you should tell your paying customers the real deal...

Do you really think all those peole went there to see the act???

Were you there??? No, so why do you care???

Did the owners/staff charge more b/c of the act???

Fake or real, everyone there had a BLAST... SOO many people I know said they were supposed to leave and go someplace else, but decided to stay b/c it was so much fun.....

I am no hater... I left to go to temps to meet up with a lady friend, and I must say for th 45 minutes I was there, the music was really , really good, no compliants at all from me. Looked likea really good crowd, and everyone was having fun.....

Just stop trying to make like you are putting uip all this shit b/c you are "looking out for clubbers everywhere", when in reality ,a ll you are doing is trying to stir up shit......

Don't you got a tan to work on or something????

Originally posted by saleen351

DIRECTLY FROM THE LABEL!!!!!!!! TELL ME OTHERWISE, I DARE YOU... I'M TIRED OF SHADY CLUBS AND PROMOTERS AND EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU IT WAS FAKE YOU STILL DIDN'T POST IT WAS NOT THE REAL LASGO........ SEE THIS IS THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT WITH THE STAFF OVER THERE.... YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC! GETTING FAKE ACTS TO TRY AND GET MORE PEOPLE THERE IS GAY.......... THEIR SITE IS CORRECT AND THEY WERE NOT EVEN ON THE SAME CONTINENT AS US....

The act itself consists of Peter Luts (Producer, Keyboard player, & MC) David Vervoort (Producer, Keyboard player, singer) & Evy Goffin (frontwoman, singer)

and for kosta, brian1500 and others the booking agent for usa is

Bookings USA:

Brad Entertainment

David Brady

001/416.963.08.00 < this is a Canandian number.... Toronto!!!!

Merge pizza lives on.... Maybe you should have a fake Emeril cook it up for us.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

makes you wonder, is that the real rydell in the booth:confused:

the only way to vindicate yourselves is too post a picture.... better be handy with photoshop to pull this one off....

saleen inc. looking out for clubbers everywhere...

Saleen, sit down its time to get schooled!

First off have you ever booked any form of entertainment for a club (your $2 whores for your parties don't count.

Mistake #1 You so kindly pointed out The Canadian Phone number of the booking agent.

Canadians are not US citizens they can not work in the US without a work Visa, a Canadian based company can not get a work Visa for United States, unless they got one for each Venue they performed, therefore, other companies management teams etc, team up with a well known US booking agent, in this case Central entertainment group formerly known as Track Central Booking (212)921-2190 NYC,US. CEG has them working under their license and now, they can perform at many different venues under one work visa. Same case in point as Jessica Folker, Marsha & Ian Van Dahl etc.. Mistake # 2 in regards to Peter Luts, and David Vervoort, unlike Green Velvet who is Booked Through AM ONLY (thats the name of the booking agent) Central Ent. Group is a Track act wich means lead singer maybe back up singers and dancers no keyboards synthersizers instruments, etc. They sing to a DAT or CD. with only back up vocals on it. IE. making it pretty damn hard to lip sync. There fore there is no Luts or Vervoort unless they are doing a concert in which case they play more than one song and have all their instruments set up.

THESE ARE UNDISPUTABLE FACTS> FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE SALEEN IS WRONG. IM SORRY TO HAVE TO POINT IT OUT AND I WAS TRYING TO ME NICE AS POSSIBLE ABOUT IT.

KOSTA P EDUCATING IGNORANT PEOPLE ON CP SO THE REST OF US DONT HAVE TO KEEP READING BULLSHIT.

Originally posted by kostaP

Saleen, sit down its time to get schooled!

First off have you ever booked any form of entertainment for a club (your $2 whores for your parties don't count.

Mistake #1 You so kindly pointed out The Canadian Phone number of the booking agent.

Canadians are not US citizens they can not work in the US without a work Visa, a Canadian based company can not get a work Visa for United States, unless they got one for each Venue they performed, therefore, other companies management teams etc, team up with a well known US booking agent, in this case Central entertainment group formerly known as Track Central Booking (212)921-2190 NYC,US. CEG has them working under their license and now, they can perform at many different venues under one work visa. Same case in point as Jessica Folker, Marsha & Ian Van Dahl etc.. Mistake # 2 in regards to Peter Luts, and David Vervoort, unlike Green Velvet who is Booked Through AM ONLY (thats the name of the booking agent) Central Ent. Group is a Track act wich means lead singer maybe back up singers and dancers no keyboards synthersizers instruments, etc. They sing to a DAT or CD. with only back up vocals on it. IE. making it pretty damn hard to lip sync. There fore there is no Luts or Vervoort unless they are doing a concert in which case they play more than one song and have all their instruments set up.

THESE ARE UNDISPUTABLE FACTS> FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE SALEEN IS WRONG. IM SORRY TO HAVE TO POINT IT OUT AND I WAS TRYING TO ME NICE AS POSSIBLE ABOUT IT.

KOSTA P EDUCATING IGNORANT PEOPLE ON CP SO THE REST OF US DONT HAVE TO KEEP READING BULLSHIT.

BAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!! Nice Post.

Speaking of educating.... Do I have to school you on how to NOT have to be babysat by Sandman?!?!?!?!

Next time I'll take it easier on you... thanks for the hook-up kid... see you soon!!!!

Hey Saleen.....Suck a dick....lol

Way to go Kosta....But I'm sure he will try and come back with something!!!!!

Saleen....stop hanging out at the dog track and get a life!!!!!

Thank you no need for the standing ovation.

NICE SHIRT ON SAT!!!!

Originally posted by lock16

Speaking of educating.... Do I have to school you on how to NOT have to be babysat by Sandman?!?!?!?!

Next time I'll take it easier on you... thanks for the hook-up kid... see you soon!!!!

HOLY FUCK is all I have to say. Thanx bro.

SANDMAN MY BABYSITTER THANKS FOR THE HELP

I OWE YOU DINNER THURSDAY AT METRO ON ME 9:30

kOSTA p

HOLY FUCK is all I have to say. Thanx bro.

SANDMAN MY BABYSITTER THANKS FOR THE HELP

I OWE YOU DINNER THURSDAY AT METRO ON ME 9:30

kOSTA p

As long as things go well Wed. Ill take you up on that.... Keep in mind it was the blind leading the blind, I was no role model myself...