Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Respect... for others, for yourself.

I'm sure I'll get bashed in one way or another in regard to this post, but...

Having gone out to the City and Jersey shore for the last several years, I've noticed now more than ever that a lot of people just dont have any respect for others when they go out. The pushing and shoving, the dirty looks, the drama, guys hitting girls, the tough guys... is it really necessary? I mean whatever happened to buying shots for the people next to you at the bar, just because. We use to do this all the time and I've met some good people over the years. There are some good people out there that you'll never get the chance to meet if you dont open your mind to it. As I've said before... think about it next time you go out, take a different approach and I bet you'll have an even better time.

It seems like everyone just keeps to themselves now, if you're not in their clique, you dont even exist. I do have to admit that most of the people I've met or traded music with on these boards, have been cool peoples (you know who you are). And I've heard a lot of good stories about some of the bartenders working off this board, getting people wrecked and having a good time, now thats what I'm talking about. Afterall, isn't that what its all about... having a good time, getting f'd up (if you choose), dancing and enjoying the music among friends and good people.

:party:

And some guys need to stop tramping the girls when they walk through the crowd and some of you shortys need to stop pushing too. Whats up with guys grabbing a girls ass? Is that cool? Does it make you feel better in front of your boys? You wouldn't like it if someone grabbed your girls ass, have some fucking respect and keep your hands to yourself. Otherwise one of these days someone is going to catch you in the act and teach you some respect the hard way. For those of you that think its funny, imagine that was your girl or your sister out and some guy was grabbing her ass, you'd be pissed and you'd want to break his teeth. Think about it like that, now I bet your not laughing.

Some people ruin it for the rest of us and some people just dont get it and never will. The rest of ya... Seek me out, lets do some shots!

PS: To the guy at Sandbar in the red shirt and gold chain who pushed Kirk's wife on the dancefloor, one of these days someone is going to teach you a little something about respect!

VERY TRUE...but you cant only blame the guys on that one...some of the girls are the same way

(There are some BITCHES out there) :blown: if for some reason you seem to bump into a girl, and say sorry, there is no need for dirty looks, and to be bad mouthed... for example: Just a couple of weeks at surf this girl jolted into me so hard, that her sunglasses fell off w/out her knowing. I was nice and picked them up went to catch up with her to give them back, and when I finally did I tapped her on the shoulder said excuse me, and she was like" what the fuck do you want" I was like you dropped these, and gave then back, after that she said sorry and I just walked away . . .some people, will never grow up....

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by laurie619

VERY TRUE...but you cant only blame the guys on that one...some of the girls are the same way

(There are some BITCHES out there) :blown: if for some reason you seem to bump into a girl, and say sorry, there is no need for dirty looks, and to be bad mouthed... for example: Just a couple of weeks at surf this girl jolted into me so hard, that her sunglasses fell off w/out her knowing. I was nice and picked them up went to catch up with her to give them back, and when I finally did I tapped her on the shoulder said excuse me, and she was like" what the fuck do you want" I was like you dropped these, and gave then back, after that she said sorry and I just walked away . . .some people, will never grow up....

:rolleyes:

Didn't you already tell this story in a different post? Why are you telling us again? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Originally posted by sigmagal

Didn't you already tell this story in a different post? Why are you telling us again? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I think I might have said it before it really got to me...just goes to show you that some people dont have respect for anything or anyone. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

I think I might have said it before it really got to me...just goes to show you that some people dont have respect for anything or anyone. . .

I can handle girls that lip off but I have no tolerance for any contact any of those skeevotts ever put there hands on me Im running to get njdionysus and hiding behind his guns.:laugh:

Some chicks in there aint gotz no mutha freakin class.

Checked in at the door with their coats.

"Everybody's up tight tonight I dont care what I wear or what they say about us I just wanna dance I just wanna lose myself"

NO DOUBT......i totally agreee to that. Shit use to be so cool. I remember going out and meeting not only girls, but some nights some really cool guys. No one looked at you hard, everyone said excuse me, and your girl was actually safe going to the bathroom....Man, has shit changed..........guess thats why I dont even go out anymore. Same Shit, Same People, Different place........oh yea to all you guys and girls that havn't Changed Heres to you.....making Clubing FUN.:cool:

Originally posted by stardo

I can handle girls that lip off but I have no tolerance for any contact any of those skeevotts ever put there hands on me Im running to get njdionysus and hiding behind his guns.:laugh:

I got your back Star, anytime you need just holla.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I got your back Star, anytime you need just holla.

I think someone really would have to be insane to say something to me if I was with you. When we were hanging out friday I keeped thinking to myself that I think im the same size of your leg:laugh:

I think someone really would have to be insane to say something to me if I was with you. When we were hanging out friday I keeped thinking to myself that I think im the same size of your leg:laugh:

he really is quite the large man.....and does seem to enjoy buying people shots!:D

as for the 'tude....i am very nice....always sharing cigarettes...buying drinks.....striking up convo.....but trust me...if i catch any fucking bitchiness from some skanky cheese hoe...u better believe i can dish it out 10 times worse.........

Originally posted by misk

he really is quite the large man.....and does seem to enjoy buying people shots!:D

as for the 'tude....i am very nice....always sharing cigarettes...buying drinks.....striking up convo.....but trust me...if i catch any fucking bitchiness from some skanky cheese hoe...u better believe i can dish it out 10 times worse.........

I missed ya saturday. I bought 2 of your girls drinks and they dissapeared on the dancefloor when i went to deliver them so I saw Kim and gave them to her. I was gonna go to Surf on Sunday but let's just say Saturday was a rough night that didnt end till 10 am.

Originally posted by kostaP

I missed ya saturday. I bought 2 of your girls drinks and they dissapeared on the dancefloor when i went to deliver them so I saw Kim and gave them to her. I was gonna go to Surf on Sunday but let's just say Saturday was a rough night that didnt end till 10 am.

i didn't come down untill like 6 o'clock sunday night.....ugh......and i cannot come down until sunday night next weekend too.....i have a graduation party!!!! but i AM off all week so i should be out and about........let me know if u r gonna be around!

Originally posted by misk

i didn't come down untill like 6 o'clock sunday night.....ugh......and i cannot come down until sunday night next weekend too.....i have a graduation party!!!! but i AM off all week so i should be out and about........let me know if u r gonna be around!

for you I'm always around;)

NJDIONYSUS, MISK, TYCO, PIPDADDY and anyone else who I forgot to mention at this moment because Im just tired from the weekend - It was great to meet you all.

Pipdaddy - thanks for the shots but if I didnt leave that bar I would have needed to be carried out of Djais

Misk - Nice to meet you - Love that hat you Ms. Fashion Thang!

Ceepee - great meeting you and hope you had a good time at my bar!

BMW4JAY - already met you but it was great seein you

Tyco - You little cutie - Im surprized the girls werent chasing you all over the place. Thanks for hangin out at the bar and watching me change my hats...lol

AND MOST OF ALL ....

NJDdionysus What a GREAT surprize when I heard those romantice words - "DO YOU HAVE ANY COCO PUFFS?".You have a way with words... lol. I wished you would have stayed longer at the Surf but it was very hot in that place and I know you needed to cool off. We all have to get together soon when Im not working and just take over a bar with all CP member and see who passes out first from shots. (I think I will).

Its gonna be a great summer with my NEW FRIENDS. thanks guys

Originally posted by latinaz

NJDIONYSUS, MISK, TYCO, PIPDADDY and anyone else who I forgot to mention at this moment because Im just tired from the weekend - It was great to meet you all.

Pipdaddy - thanks for the shots but if I didnt leave that bar I would have needed to be carried out of Djais

Misk - Nice to meet you - Love that hat you Ms. Fashion Thang!

Ceepee - great meeting you and hope you had a good time at my bar!

BMW4JAY - already met you but it was great seein you

Tyco - You little cutie - Im surprized the girls werent chasing you all over the place. Thanks for hangin out at the bar and watching me change my hats...lol

AND MOST OF ALL ....

NJDdionysus What a GREAT surprize when I heard those romantice words - "DO YOU HAVE ANY COCO PUFFS?".You have a way with words... lol. I wished you would have stayed longer at the Surf but it was very hot in that place and I know you needed to cool off. We all have to get together soon when Im not working and just take over a bar with all CP member and see who passes out first from shots. (I think I will).

Its gonna be a great summer with my NEW FRIENDS. thanks guys

word. and thank YOU for the shots too

Some chicks in there aint gotz no mutha freakin class.

Checked in at the door with their coats.

"Everybody's up tight tonight I dont care what I wear or what they say about us I just wanna dance I just wanna lose myself"

Ummm.... do you think that njdionysus would mind if I hind behind him too :rolleyes:

Originally posted by latinaz

AND MOST OF ALL ....

NJDdionysus What a GREAT surprize when I heard those romantic words - "DO YOU HAVE ANY COCO PUFFS?".You have a way with words... lol. I wished you would have stayed longer at the Surf but it was very hot in that place and I know you needed to cool off. We all have to get together soon when Im not working and just take over a bar with all CP member and see who passes out first from shots. (I think I will).

Z... If thats your idea of romantic, I get much better :D . I figured you'd know who I was right away with the Coco Puffs comment, plus I know I caught ya off guard. You looked toooo cute underneath the hat Z! I was totally going to bring you a box of Coco Puffs too, but you know how crazy the door policy is at Surf Club now. I'll have to catch up with you at Shop Rite sometime, lol. :bong: I wanted to chill at your bar longer, but as you could see I was dying over there, plus my friends were all chillin' by the a/c unit on the other side of the floor. I didnt get to Tempts either, you know I had a crazy day coming today and a few friends said they weren't going to go, so I left. This morning they told me they closed Tempts, lol. Anyways Saturday, July 13th we're all heading to Tempts for Classics Night 2002 to celebrate a friends birthday, probably about 20 of us... we're taking over the corner by Frankie's bar. Def stop by, shots all around. :beer:

Jay... I still have to catch up with you so I know who I'm sending tracks to. :dj: Like I said, I was gonna chill longer and ask Z if you were there, but it was toooooo damn hot in there Sunday.

Laurie if I knew what you looked like, I'd let you hide behind me too, lol. Next time we'll have to catch up. :)

like the 1st post said, i have noticed it has gotten a lot worse than a couple of years ago

reasons why that may be

1) over commercialization of the club scene. the popularity brings out more people which in turn will bring out more a-holes

2) steroids making peeps more hostile. although always around, doesn't it sometimes seems like everyone is juicin

3) i think the music used to have more of an upbeat feeling to it as well

4) i think the x was a lot better a few years ago. not that i know now, but i've been told that it's more or less just speed a good part of the time. back then you couldn't help but be in a friendly and good mood.

peace