Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Night? Anthing cool to do

Originally posted by boywonder77

I really don't want to hear any promoters, but is there anywhere cool to hang out on a monday night in North Jersey. Maybe outside bar, hot loose women, any suggestions.

Lets see, outside bar? Your mom's patio

Loose women? Your mom

Suggestions? Im hittin it, you might as well too!!!!!

Just fucking with ya. If you do find anything give me a buzz, Im having such a shitty day, I need to get tanked!

Kosta, always nice to hear from you. I haven't heard from you since your genital warts began spreading to your face and neck. How's that doing? - I'm beat from the weekend to, too much work makes me go nuts. What the fuck goes on a monday night, nothing right, figured I'd ask. Abyss Wed? How's that been. I'm only off mon to wed. Peace.

Kosta, always nice to hear from you. I haven't heard from you since your genital warts began spreading to your face and neck. How's that doing? - I'm beat from the weekend to, too much work makes me go nuts. What the fuck goes on a monday night, nothing right, figured I'd ask. Abyss Wed? How's that been. I'm only off mon to wed. Peace.

Re: genital warts your mom finally started using the cream so theyre gone.

Youre beat for this weekend I guess gettin fucked in the ass is a little tough (i wouldnt know) and your arms and legs must be strained from the 12 hour fuck me in the ass then cum in my mouth marathons you pull with your sister. I really dont think its a competitionanymore, you definately have her beat!!!!

as far as too much work making you go nuts, you like that especially when the nuts are slapping you in the face.!!

Monday night China club, but i dont feel like doing the city thing. If you want to come to fort lee me and a few friends are gonna bar b que at my house and have a few drinks. We might hit a little dive bar around here. not sure yet.

I really don't want to hear any promoters, but is there anywhere cool to hang out on a monday night in North Jersey. Maybe outside bar, hot loose women, any suggestions.

stay in - take a bath - give yourself a facial - paint your toenails and do a few loads of laundry .... it's the best after weekend remedy and it's become my monday ritual !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

stay in - take a bath - give yourself a facial - paint your toenails and do a few loads of laundry .... it's the best after weekend remedy and it's become my monday ritual !!!

Facials painting toenails and loads??? Hey boywonder sounds right up your alley:laugh: :blown: :blown: