Clubplanet Nightlife Community

14,000 Watt CROWN/EAW RIG FOR RENT

Attention: Promoters and Party Throwers

14,000 Watt CROWN/EAW Sound System, plus a 16 fixture intelligent lighting system available for rent for your next loft party. This rig can handle crowds of up to 900 people.

Check the specs:

SPEAKERS

4 LA 325 Three-way full-range system

2x 15-in LF, vented/2x 7-in MF, sealed

2-in exit HF on 90° x 70° Elliptic Conical WGP

Output 133.8 db

2 SB 528, High-output subwoofer system

2x 18-in woofers, individually vented

Output 138.0 db

2 LA 212 for Monitors, Dual use main/monitor two-way system

12-in LF/2-in exit HF on 90° conical Wave Guide Plate™

AMPLIFIERS

1 Crown Macro tech 5000, 5000 watt amplifier.

2 Crown MacroTech 2400, 2400 watt amplifiers.

1 Crown PB 3, 1600 watt amplifier.

1 QSC 3402, 1600 watt amplifier

SIGNAL PROCESSING

1 Rane MP 24Z Mixer or 1 Rane MP 2016 Mixer

1 DBX 2231 Dual 31 band Graphic EQ

1 BBE 862 Sonic Maximizer

SOURCES

2 Technics 1210's

1 Denon 2600F, Dual CD player

LIGHTING

9 Martin 918's, The918 is an automated moving mirror profile spotlight designed for a 575 watt discharge source. It provides 18 dichroic color filters, nine static and five indexed-rotation gobos, variable iris and focus, rotating three-facet prism, continuous full-range dimming, strobe effects up to 23 Hz, and 16-bit resolution pan and tilt.

2 Martin Sunchrozap 250's effects.

2 Martin Destroyer x250 effects. 250W halogen lamp, 7 colors, 12 gobos, combined color/gobo wheel, strobe effect, DMX or stand-alone mode.

2 Martin Punisher x250 effects, The Punisher is a capable DJ effect which has proven itself reliable on the dance floors of the world. The Punisher uses a 250W halogen lamp and incorporates a manually adjustable focus.

1 Martin Light Jockey PC based controller

IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME VIA THE BOARDS or EMAIL ME AT: clewis@dancemusic.net

nah, blakkats rig is bigger. raver's will sound better in the right space, but ui need multiple stacks in that giant room. His would kick ass in that smaller room, perhaps a lil much, but it'd be controlled well.

Originally posted by Randy

thatrig could handle 300 peeps tops and it would be 2 point sound at that. Lunatarium needs something mucccch bigger. The blakkat rig is way bigger

yeah that is definitely not enough for the lunatarium.....i think its more suited for something like pseudo

Let me give you guys a better sense of what size space my rig would be best suited for. If you took the large room at Pseudo and tripled it that would be the size loft party my rig would really shine in. Plenty of spl, big enough to hold a good size crowd and still really blow you away with the overall vibe.

The lighting package could be used in a space up to maybe six times the size of Pseudo's largest room. Those 918's put out some serious lumens.

Please note that sound and lighting can be rented in smaller packages or separately based on need or for those who have more intimate spaces where they intend to hold their parties.