Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish At Space July 3rd!

spacious

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remains of a mis-spent youth. Bear in mind, I grew up in a fun-deprived area of the country, and had nothing better to do except fuck around with computers, read PopSci, and so forth...I even ran an adult website for awhile. I was the quintessential geek. And still am, I just added nightlife to my geekiness, and dropped adult webmaster from my bizcard. :)

I kinda wanted to see that Maglev though. I'm by nature lazy and want someone else to do the driving for me...fancy flying trains'll have to do until I can get enough cash to get someone to drive me around on a rickshaw.

sounds like a great party. by the way. i agree don't let van helden play there. he bites. deep dish are incredible. if i hook up with a honey @ level for the bliss party and they kidnapp me to speace then I know i will be in store for some incredible music from deep dish. THANK U FOR BRINGING DOWN SUPERCHUMBO... i guess rolland is inspiring the prog house theme @ space these days...by the way. HELLO rolland is the best dj @ space. why have him open for edgar v. edgar v should open for rolland. just like oscar g should open for rolland as well.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

guess rolland is inspiring the prog house theme @ space these days...by the way. HELLO rolland is the best dj @ space. why have him open for edgar v. edgar v should open for rolland. just like oscar g should open for rolland as well.

:laugh: House sessions stars the man, who has been the biggest influence on the house movement at Space. Oscar G . Oscar G and Edgar V put space on the map. Rolland is getting better, but he hasn't earned his stripes imo. recognize yo !

Take the sh*t out of your ears man, Rolland may be getting popular(I'm sorry I went so early before Picotto a few weeks ago to have to listen to him), but he doesnt even come close to the talents of Oscar or Edgar....

Otherwise he wouldnt be opening up FOR them, riiight?????

Originally posted by steffy27

Take the sh*t out of your ears man, Rolland may be getting popular(I'm sorry I went so early before Picotto a few weeks ago to have to listen to him), but he doesnt even come close to the talents of Oscar or Edgar....

Otherwise he wouldnt be opening up FOR them, riiight?????

its a matter of opinion, i think he is a real good dj and very under-rated....he can maintain a club if he was the resident, i like him better at Spin than Ivano Linguini...but thats my opinion...btw, Edgar V use open for George Acosta....;)

Originally posted by ernextnation

Whos going to space on th 3rd???

How about a meet up??

Anyone knows how much will be the charge after midnight??

gotta check the damage report from NYC...then that will determine if i can do both Danny Howells and Deep Dish....:(

i hear you all. oscar g and edgar defenitely deserve recognition. especially oscar. but, there is just something about rolland's sets as of late. i also have senor biz currupting me with rolland mixes and singles. his sets have really mae me smile and dance my arse off. that feeling that i get when a nubreed dj makes but just not with the intensity ofcourse. but he's an up and comer. i would love to have rolland, digital 7 , then michael martin as my residents.......who???? hehehehehe

Originally posted by ernextnation

Back to the topic,

Whos going to space on th 3rd???

How about a meet up??

Anyone knows how much will be the charge after midnight??

I'll be there, near the back Speaker, by the big bar going crazy as usual. Don't know what time ill be arriving there though, probably 5:30, depending on when Howells leave, and if Joey needs help kidnapping him. :D

Asking for wishes on this board is fun!

More Edgar V, please! Remember Gatecrasher nights with Scott Bond & Alex Gold?The Italians: MAURO, Mario Piu & Kitikonti. Bring in Johan Geilan & Cosmic Gate. Like you used to do!