Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 12-14weekend!

alli8

Hi all! I'm new to the board - I'm from Chicago but visit South Beach as often as possible. I'll be down for the weekend of July 12-14 and was hoping you guys could fill me in on what djs will be in town and at what clubs. I love Crobar, Lola, and Space, but any info would be a help in our plans! Thanks in advance!

-Alli :rolleyes:

hmm...check out www.cooljunkie.com, the have a better idea of up and coming talent....or personal message the locals here on the board...

my opinion:

Friday- Oxygen (Jimmy Toural - good local dj spins house)

Spin (owned by the same owners as Space)

Saturday- Space (you're one stop shopping for good music)

i am sure the other cpers will chime in, oh and if u wanna do something chill on Sunday...check out the roof top pool party at the bentley...great local djs, great music, great atmosphere and cheap drinks...also a great view from the roof top of this hotel..

Hello Ally,

it's funny that you mention Lola as one of your favorite places because on July 12, the Friday you get down here, SOTU Records is having there Record Label Launch at LOLA, it's going to be the best party in town on that day, Im not sure if you like Progressive House, Trance, or Breaks, but they should have something for everyone, so you should try to make it out there, okie dokie, see you there, Bye!

-Orlando-