Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Saleen......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

Did you ever talk to a girl without having to give your credit card number.

Get a fucking life you dick!!!!!!

yes I have, your mother and your sister take cash!!!!!!! or paypal... what whores!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

wow pal.....think of that one all by yourself.......So third grade of you.....oh wait......did you even get that far in school!!!!!!

EAST CAROLINA UNIVERSITY, Greenville, North Carolina

Bachelor of Science in Qualitative Economics, (2000)

go back to your 9-5 job while I sit back and enjoy life.... loser!!!!!

if you only knew what I do.........

Originally posted by saleen351

Yes, I am sure your all Hooked up... At least 7 people from this board have told me that after meeting you, your with out a doubt the biggest fool and looser they have ever met... Keep up all the great posts and detective work... You have no life what so ever..

Hows Mauro doing?? (I knew he was a sick DJ and producer for 3 years now but your on the inside now too!!!!!!!)

Keep up the chop shop business, you guys are all cool... Boiler Room champ that you are..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thesandman

Yes, I am sure your all Hooked up... At least 7 people from this board have told me that after meeting you, your with out a doubt the biggest fool and looser they have ever met... Keep up all the great posts and detective work... You have no life what so ever..

Hows Mauro doing?? (I knew he was a sick DJ and producer for 3 years now but your on the inside now too!!!!!!!)

Keep up the chop shop business, you guys are all cool... Boiler Room champ that you are..

i'm not in brokrage any more idiot... been out of that for 2 years... I'll give you a hint on how i make my money... "Coltan" < you use it everyday, everyone does, but you only can get it from one source.... good luck..................... you'll never figure out how i pulled this one off........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and no it wasn't any detective work, people email me shit all the time...

Originally posted by saleen351

EAST CAROLINA UNIVERSITY, Greenville, North Carolina

Bachelor of Science in Qualitative Economics, (2000)

What do you do? Just curious.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

What do you do? Just curious.

see my post above.... i make some ok money off of it, but i'm getting out, its not going anywhere,,,, trying to get a job at kemper insurance since i can walk to it from my house, just gotta watch the gators in the canal.... after that my roomate and I are gonna start a business... maybe do some promoting in sept... not sure.. thats why i moved to start over... 90% of all millionaires own their own business.... thats where i want to be..... but it takes time and capital.... time is what i got but huge capital is not...

SEE SALEEN U HAVE TO BE NICE TO PPL MAYBE WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN U AN INVESTOR....ANYHOW U REALLY DO KNOW UR SHIT NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS I GIVE U SOME RESPECT...EVRYTHING UV E SAID HAS BEEN ON POINT.....AND NOW..... FOR ..... THE BIG SHOW COMING SOON........LETS PLAY