Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get lost AvalonDon, I dont meet losers online.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by avalondon3

So Faith11878, Please tell us a little about yourself so we can wet the appetites of some of the doods on this board.:tongue:

Well, I work in marketing and I travel a lot for my job. Sometimes too much. I like to go out as much as possible and try to stay out of trouble. And work day is over so I'll tell you more tomorrow;)

*I dont think that was the wetness you were looking for*

Originally posted by faith11878

Well, I work in marketing and I travel a lot for my job. Sometimes too much. I like to go out as much as possible and try to stay out of trouble. And work day is over so I'll tell you more tomorrow;)

*I dont think that was the wetness you were looking for*

lolol...thats good enough. thanks!

and for the rest of you horny fawkers, join us tomorrow for part 2 of my interview with Faith.:laugh:

*another rooster steps into the hen house...* sorry haven t been whorin like i use to damn oh well.... so faith glad to see u on the board if ur in ny are u goin to vinyl on sat that way us bump whores can finally meet u ...:tongue:

Yo. get the fuck out of here. I talked to her first!
i saw her last don t i get any benefits:confused: :( an yes faith u are pretty...oO(pretty like christine...) :eek: just kiddin bout that last part :D

Originally posted by hitokiri24

*another rooster steps into the hen house...* sorry haven t been whorin like i use to damn oh well.... so faith glad to see u on the board if ur in ny are u goin to vinyl on sat that way us bump whores can finally meet u ...:tongue: i saw her last don t i get any benefits:confused an yes faith u are pretty...oO(pretty like christine...) just kiddin bout that last part :D

OK, who keeps changing the title?:laugh:

No, I won't be there on saturday. I will be in the city on friday. I think we are going to Float for the begining of the night and then we might go to Vinyl(is it still Vinyl or is it ARC now?)

Unless someone has a better afterhours????????????????? Could use a little help with that:) Any suggestions would be wonderful!

OK, who keeps changing the title?:laugh:

No, I won't be there on saturday. I will be in the city on friday. I think we are going to Float for the begining of the night and then we might go to Vinyl(is it still Vinyl or is it ARC now?)

Unless someone has a better afterhours????????????????? Could use a little help with that:) Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Its called Arc now, and its def worth goin there. Great club.

U should go to Arc on saturday, two of the best dj spinning. Its goin to be a night not to miss, u should really try to make it;)

Originally posted by kingartur

yea i think DT is spinning both nights.

BTW where do u live? are u that far from the city that u can't make it?

Im about 2 hours from the city. Im going down for a meeting friday afternoon and staying the night. Some friends are staying with me and we are going to meet some of their friends at Float. I try to make it to the city once a month to visit my girlfriends. But this time its for business during the day and we get to keep the hotel for the night so Im staying:)

I have a wedding to go to on saturday night and that's why I cant stay.

I would much rather see Danny and Danny together but I will settle for him alone! :D

Unless there is a better place to go to for afterhours tomorrow night?

Im about 2 hours from the city. Im going down for a meeting friday afternoon and staying the night. Some friends are staying with me and we are going to meet some of their friends at Float. I try to make it to the city once a month to visit my girlfriends. But this time its for business during the day and we get to keep the hotel for the night so Im staying:)

I have a wedding to go to on saturday night and that's why I cant stay.

I would much rather see Danny and Danny together but I will settle for him alone! :D

2 hours not that far.

Umm i don't think u can find a better after hours on a friday then DT at arc, ectually i u can't find a better night then arc with DT (my opinion!!!, no drama please) Sounds like u'll have a great weekend:)

Originally posted by kingartur

2 hours not that far.

Umm i don't think u can find a better after hours on a friday then DT at arc, ectually i u can't find a better night then arc with DT (my opinion!!!, no drama please) Sounds like u'll have a great weekend:)

Drama? No, none of that;)

Im not worry about the afterhours, but I have never been to Float. I don't know what to expect. Has anyone else been there? Good or Bad crowd? Upscale? Lounge? Dress? Music?

Any is anyone going out on friday or are you all saving the energy for sat?

Drama? No, none of that;)

Im not worry about the afterhours, but I have never been to Float. I don't know what to expect. Has anyone else been there? Good or Bad crowd? Upscale? Lounge? Dress? Music?

Any is anyone going out on friday or are you all saving the energy for sat?

:)

I heard good things about Float, but never got around to goin there yet. Sorry can't really tell u much about it.

I personally staying in friday night, saving my energy for saturday night.

shouldn t have said that...... but heres a thought bout afterhours... its brand new just opened i hear its strict tho but if ur a woman u can get in for free its called club mi casa.... where dj aiwa mixes of digital records(he did an upgrade) an the place is nice an cosy an dun worry.. dj aiwa never lets his crowd down ....neither does the promoter now that i think bout it:D waddaya say?.....

Originally posted by hitokiri24

shouldn t have said that...... but heres a thought bout afterhours... its brand new just opened i hear its strict tho but if ur a woman u can get in for free its called club mi casa.... where dj aiwa mixes of digital records(he did an upgrade) an the place is nice an cosy an dun worry.. dj aiwa never lets his crowd down ....neither does the promoter now that i think bout it:D waddaya say?.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

o

OMG...I have heard of that place, it's on Dream street and No way ave:rolleyes:

j/k ;)

hahaha very funny:tongue:

Seriously, where else is there to go?

damn it my ploy didn t werk:( oh well im sure it ll get some1 one of these days:cool: till then gotta make sure the "red room"is up an runnin in case it suddenly is open to the "public" an no serge u can t come :laugh: