Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"the Sound Of Goodbye" The Song Of The Summer?

THIS IS WHERE THEY WILL BE SAT....THE PALLIDIUM IN NEW ROCHELLE AND TRIBECCA AT 1 30 IN FORT LEE.. TRIBECCA ALSO HAS AN OPEN TOP SHELF BAR FROM 9-12 FOR JUST 20$....ON SAT THE NAME OF THE GROUP IS PERPETUOUS DREAMER....PERFORMING THE "SOUND OF GOODBYE"....WHO S IN? LEAVE E MAIL ADRESSES FOR FULL COMP INCLUDING DRINK SPECIAL ADDMISSION...

Are you absolutely, 100%, cross your heart, hope to die, stick a needle in your eye, positive that this is the ACTUAL performers or just some randoms off the street? I would make sure cause thats false advertising, copyright infringement and I don't want you misleading anybody who might be solely going there to see a live act. Rrrright.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Are you absolutely, 100%, cross your heart, hope to die, stick a needle in your eye, positive that this is the ACTUAL performers or just some randoms off the street? I would make sure cause thats false advertising, copyright infringement and I don't want you misleading anybody who might be solely going there to see a live act. Rrrright.

i m 1000% positive that they r going to perform at Tribecca this Sat....almost as much as bin laden is a terrorist.....now who s in?

Originally posted by sweepy

SOUND OF GOODBYE SONG OF THE SUMMER? DO YOU GO OUT AT ALL?TWO WORDS PLAYED OUT!!!! MONTHS AGO iTS BEEN AROUND FOREVER

RELAX BUDDY......IT IS STILL A GOOD SONG OK......THEY HAVEN T PERFORMED LIVE AT ALOT OF VENUES....THEREFORE PPL WILL BE CURIOUS TO SEE THEM LIVE

here are my choices for song of the summer. ill give two because there both awesome, and only one you MAY have heard.

1. the new kim english- good and being played in the clubs now

2. wildside - hex's new one. but only a couple of dj's have it. maybe 8 of us, it will get around soon. it may hit the radio before most other clubs though- fucking little cease trying to be the man!!!!