Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of July Weekend (wed-sat)@ MERGE...................

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know the line up for 4th of july weekend @ MERGE: IT ALL STARTS WEDNESDAY NIGHT...............

Wed july 3rd - dj showcase "The Future":featuring ny &nj's future super dj's including:

Shane Christian(metro, merge, webster hall nyc)

Shawn Ink - (soundfactory nyc)

Louis Todaro - (Metro lounge, south park lounge)

Mark Amatucci - (platnium)

This promises to be a great night of music. All these djs are really good, come check them out.

THURDAY - 4TH OF JULY

KTU santuary's DJ BORIS spinning all night long!

FRIDAY - JULY 5TH

Dj Teo t (in the main room)

Steady g (level 2)

SATURDAY JULY 6TH

Dj Richie Rydell (in the main room)

Dj Unique (on level 2)

plus it is a special edition of the ktu santuary broadcasting live!

I cant believe 4th of july is almost here already. Hope everyone has a safe (and crazy :eek:) weekend. Hope to see everyone.

George b.

fight the drama!

George,

Thanks for everything on Saturday. You are the best. The club was jumping and the energy was insane. I saw things that night that I couldnt believe. Also thanks to Pete and Jay for their hospitality. See you real soon. :dj:

Hey George,

Its hard to pass up a holiday weekend but since Im working on Friday I may go down Wednesday night for some early Thursday fishing, back to work on Friday, back down early Saturday for some more fishing. If that happens then I will be sure to visit you @ Merge. Hope all is well and see you there.......... :cool:

Thanks

Originally posted by thesandman

George, what time does Shawn Ink go on??? I assume your saving him for last (nothing against any of the other guys either)

Kosta- let me know if your in for Wed. We may start at XS and move over to Merge at 12ish...

im doing the whole north to south sandbar abyss merge trip

Originally posted by thesandman

Merge closes at 3..... so get your ass in there by 12:30... punk..

FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO 4AM ITS A FUCKING HOLIDAY WEEKEND. GOD DAMN SSH COCKSUCKERS. nOW I GOTTA CUT ALL MY STOPS SHORT.

Originally posted by kostaP

FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO 4AM ITS A FUCKING HOLIDAY WEEKEND. GOD DAMN SSH COCKSUCKERS. nOW I GOTTA CUT ALL MY STOPS SHORT.

July 3rd isnt a holiday. . .:D Give SSH a break!! Look @ what/who they put up with...:laugh:

Fuck you Fockers.

Getting me all worked up and telling me its open till 3.

I tell ya its that god damn sand man, he-s a drama starter. Total instigator. rat bastard that he is.

Hey sandman the Seasoned veteran drinkers aka Jedi Masters will be finishing strong at 4 at Merge... can you hang my little padawan.

and that Laurie, she's another one. Dont worry about what the town has to deal with how bout us having to deal with you. Now get back over and work that corner, check my sig u like??????

Originally posted by kostaP

Fuck you Fockers.

Getting me all worked up and telling me its open till 3.

I tell ya its that god damn sand man, he-s a drama starter. Total instigator. rat bastard that he is.

Hey sandman the Seasoned veteran drinkers aka Jedi Masters will be finishing strong at 4 at Merge... can you hang my little padawan.

and that Laurie, she's another one. Dont worry about what the town has to deal with how bout us having to deal with you. Now get back over and work that corner, check my sig u like??????

LISTEN I WAS A LITTLE NICE WHEN I WROTE THAT. . .:laugh: DONT BE A A$$HOLE. . . ;)