Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There is a huge problem with the miami cpers....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Here is my problem, since you guys are so nice and have treated us so well, i kinda feel obligated to come out and support you... Then again you guys always buy us drinks or comps etc.... So my point is, wheather i go to the Bliss party or not, or i don't make it too see Jimmy play and other events I kinda feel bad.... Now i know what you are gonna say, that we are NOT obligated to come but, we cpers have a responsibilty to support those who support us right? I'd say so...

My point of this is, if dont' show up for some ones event or party etc i'm sorry....:(

Originally posted by saleen351

Here is my problem, since you guys are so nice and have treated us so well, i kinda feel obligated to come out and support you... Then again you guys always buy us drinks or comps etc.... So my point is, wheather i go to the Bliss party or not, or i don't make it too see Jimmy play and other events I kinda feel bad.... Now i know what you are gonna say, that we are NOT obligated to come but, we cpers have a responsibilty to support those who support us right? I'd say so...

My point of this is, if dont' show up for some ones event or party etc i'm sorry....:(

Wow Saleen! I'm impressed...a kind...even caring...non-bashing post from you!:D That was sooooo nice of u!;) Way to go saaaaleen way to go! (clap clap) :clap: Keep up the gr8 work kiddo!!!!:tongue:

What r u doing dude?????? :confused: Stick 2 your guns and don't let this board change you son!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

What r u doing dude?????? :confused: Stick 2 your guns and don't let this board change you son!

ok i'll equate this thread to this, hopefully you guys get it. Say your dating some broad for a while and she is a good girl, and you are not a good boyfriend. you cheat, you don't take her out, you do nothing but be an asshole, but you are smart enuff to know when she is gonna crack so you do damage control and show up with flowers, candy, take her out, later that night you don't cum on her face you use a towel... you snuggle with her, you don't hit on her friends etc... so then shes happy for a month or two before you have to damage control again....

maybe you guys will get what i'm saying?

ok i'll equate this thread to this, later that night you don't cum on her face you use a towel...

bro, what the fawk are u trying to say?? i am getting mixed signals with this post, who's face do u wanna cum on?? hopefully not mine....:laugh:

just kidding, bro we hear u loud and clear(i think).....Danny Howells at Hoe-bar (aka Crobar)?:confused:

ok i'll equate this thread to this, hopefully you guys get it. Say your dating some broad for a while and she is a good girl, and you are not a good boyfriend. you cheat, you don't take her out, you do nothing but be an asshole, but you are smart enuff to know when she is gonna crack so you do damage control and show up with flowers, candy, take her out, later that night you don't cum on her face you use a towel... you snuggle with her, you don't hit on her friends etc... so then shes happy for a month or two before you have to damage control again....

:laugh: :laugh: That's the saleen I like

:laugh: THANK GOD I MARRIED A COOL KAT!!!!! No offense to you, Saleen. BTW, did anyone read that other thread about the guy who had sex with some poor (or dumb) girl @ BED? That made me glad I was married too. :laugh: