Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/25

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

when in the united states, it is wise to drive on the right-hand side of the road. :eek::mad:

omg, that reminds m eof one time i had gone out partying with friends in mexico one time. on the way back we were driving on the highway in ordre to get back home. there was a cement barrier that separted the lanes going one way from the lanes going the other way but you could clearly see th eother lanes.

anyway, we were driving and could see that the car on the other lanes was going the same direction we were, hence he was going the wrong way. fortunately there was no one on the road, but i dunno if he noticed he was goingf the worng way.

I have nightmares about this :worry:

The best is when i went to the Cayman Islands, and being that it is a British protectorate, they drive on the left side.

Anyway, the dude we were with wasn't doing too well, and let me just say: When in Rome, do as the Romans do

:laugh2:

Adjusting to drvining on the left hand side of the raod wasn't all that difficult. The main problem I had was crossing the street on foot. Even though I was looking at the cars coming straight at me, I was completely convinced that I was going to be struck down from the other direction.

Originally posted by nourishment

Adjusting to drvining on the left hand side of the raod wasn't all that difficult. The main problem I had was crossing the street on foot. Even though I was looking at the cars coming straight at me, I was completely convinced that I was going to be struck down from the other direction.

:laugh: :laugh:

dude, WTF?????????

:eek: :eek: :eek:

that's TWICE in one week, now! have the traffic laws changed? am i in an alternate universe? or is the world trying to crash into me :worry: ? this is getting scary, people... it's bad enough with people driving on the freeway while reading the newspaper. maybe i should get a :tank: and check up on my health insurance.

Originally posted by vicman

sometimes i wonder how some people can talk on their cells, read news papaer, listen to the radio, eat, put make up on and drive at the same time :mad: :mad: :mad:

forget about the driving; i can barely put on makeup and listen to the radio at the same time. i gotta sing!!! (makes me late :( )

Originally posted by weyes

forget about the driving; i can barely put on makeup and listen to the radio at the same time. i gotta sing!!! (makes me late :( )

with alot of electronic music whether it be house, techno or whatever you know how a certain part of a track is looped over and over by the producer...some times when i satrt singing that part of a track i get weird looks. for example Chemical Brother "It Began in Africa" when the part of the track hits that goes, "it began in Africa-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca" people on the road look at me like if i was crazy or something :goofy:

as i think i mentioned once in another thread, the radio in my car is broken, so i sing all the way from here to there. l love singing (and have actually improved a lot as far as melodic accuracy is concerned - meaning that i'm rarely sharp or flat anymore :D ), but i also have to to keep from falling asleep :zzz::eek: .