Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bye Miami!!!!

dizzyscarlet

well i am finally gettin the hell out of here......i am moving to atlanta next month and then next summer i'll be moving to ny...

.....i've been here my entire 22 years and god knows i am ready for something new:aright: ....lets see if we all hang out before i leave

ok guys?:balloon:

what re you gonna do in atlanta ?? why would you trade miami for atlanta ??

well , anyways ....yeah all the cp'ers should throw you a huge going away party ! you know , drugs , muzik , strippers etc:D

well my cousin lives there and my parents are buying a house up there....and they want me to live in it till they move there next year ....thats why i will only be there for a year then i'll be going to ny with my boyfriend who is from there, but we have to wait a year till he's out of jail anyway....and believe me, miami's cool but i am so over it...ready for bigger and better things

too bad i didnt meet everyone sooner

atlanta is an outstanding city. I was based there for six months. new york what can you say; other then it's one the best cities in the world. I was born and raised there. :D you will enjoy both cities ..

best of luck !! when's the going away party ??

Guest saleen351

i know tons of kids that all moved to either atlanta or california, all raved how great it was, but all moved back to jersey..... :confused:

i like lauderdale and i think i'll stick around a while....

dizzy good luck....

ps i think you can do better then some guy in jail.... you are better then that, but if you are happy then fuck it..:D

thanks guys....i wish i could've met all u sooner, but lets make the most of it while i am here....shit the stripper idea sounds good to me.....when is the going away party? well i dont know 4sure but i think its safe to say that all month long i will be partying....but maybe i can put together something official for the end of july

.......and jesse i didnt tell u on monday cause i just found out monday nite........

so whats going on this weekend??????:)

Originally posted by mikeydny

Lucky Girl Nikki, make the best of it, and good luck, ill miss ya, definetely one of the coolest girls I ever met down here, goodbye bumps for sure next time we chill. :D :D :D

thanks mikey....goodbye bumps..that sounds like a great idea.....

and while were at it, why not a goodbye roll:roll:, and a goodbye toke:smoke: , and a goodbye drink:pint: , and a goodbye shot (oops did i say that?)...heehee

....maybe i'll get crazy one more time.....

so i can roll, snort, and smoke my way out of this place!!!!