Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body parts of early 20's woman found Near EXIT club

:eek: :eek: No kidding. A homeless man found the body parts in a garbage bag, of an early 20's black woman, across the street from Exit.

Authorities suspect she was killed this past Sunday or Monday night. Makes me have second thoughts about spending an all-nighter at Exit like I usually do when I go.

I wonder how this will affect Exit's business?:knife::chainsaw::confused:

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by max3

:eek: :eek: No kidding. A homeless man found the body parts in a garbage bag, of an early 20's black woman, across the street from Exit.

Authorities suspect she was killed this past Sunday or Monday night. Makes me have second thoughts about spending an all-nighter at Exit like I usually do when I go.

hMMMm, thats some scary shit!......come to think of it ......EXIT is right next to the DEPT. of SANITATION.

Anyone can beat the crap out of someone coming out of the club and then stick them in that really dark tunnel or in one of the sanitation trucks.

this shit is gettin scary.....:eek:

Originally posted by kingartur

where da hell did u read this??

Yes, heard it over a news radio station this morning. Such a tragedy. I hope she wasn't at Exit before it happened.

Exit doesn't open on Sundays, does it? Well, if not, it's possible she could have met this person Saturday nite.:( Anyway, it's tragic and scary.:eek:

it will not effect business...it's more than likely nothing to do with the club...and even if it is.......it will not have any signifigant effect.......except the fact that people will talk about it......like so....

someone should toss exit itself into a fuckin dumpster if u ask me

maybe michael busted out of Prison, and went to Exit and found the most pathetic person i nthere, dragged them out and threw ther body in the dumpster, After injecting the victim with DRANA

AGAIN

Sorry, bad day, i have no heart. lol

But on the NORMAL me Side

poor girl, makes u wonder, what kinda crazy ass shit she got herself into, if u think about it, We live in NYC, u know what kinda crazy shit goes down in some of these corner's Murder, cutting people up in little pieces, GOD.....very scarey

me

Messed up and freaky... but the only time I leave Exit is on Sunday afternoon in full daylight anyway, soooo I don't feel particularly afraid for myself...

Wait a minute, just re-read it... the parts were found in a garbage *bag*... well, in that case it's highly unlikely the dismemberment occurred near the club...

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I doubt it had anything to do with the club.

Its a shady area over there... plenty of run down space to comitt gross crimes.

True. It's very likely that it's not club related; but also the possibility is open that it is club related.

So anyway, I think it definitely calls for people to be more cautious than usual in the area.

The news says that the surveillance cameras outside Exit might provide clues to what happened. And I'm very interested to see what they find out, along with the identity of the victim, which they don't know yet.:confused:

Originally posted by max3

Moral of the story: Never ever piss off the guy behind the deli counter.