Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So everyone I got the T-shirts, look here...

prplhz

Please tell me who is going to wear one because I don't want to pay for them, and have nobody wearing them. Therefore being stuck with paying for a bunch of T-shirts that I don't even want... I will cancel the order if you guys to don't want to wear them!

Originally posted by prplhz

Yeah, if you want to make it look like you are from Bahsten?? Do you want to be a part of our clan that night?

i can always use an extra t-shirt, if it aint a problem getting them into arc. just tell me how much it is $$ so i can be sure to have it wit me, and hopefully i wont be to fubar when i see you guys there :D

Here is the deal, at this time I am bringing Katie's into ARC with me. That is if they let me.

I have 6 shirts, and I have

Me

Brian

Katie

Drew

So that means I have two shirts left.

1 X-large

1 Large

They are $15 a piece, so I will try my hardest to bring them in if you promise that you will take it. I don't want to walking around with T-shirts all night, so you guys will have to promise that you will take it if you want one...

The design and what they say is so far a secret as far I think.... If you guys are interested let me know and we can work something out.

I'll bring in an extra shirt if you want Jess (so you don't have to carry 3 around). I'd probably hold it until in line, throw it on so I've got two shirts on when going through the check (that way they can't bitch about me bringing t-shirts in... which I could easily see them doing), then I'll take it off once I'm safely in the door.

But if I don't see you guys by 3, I'm giving one of the Danny's your t-shirt :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'll bring in an extra shirt if you want Jess (so you don't have to carry 3 around). I'd probably hold it until in line, throw it on so I've got two shirts on when going through the check (that way they can't bitch about me bringing t-shirts in... which I could easily see them doing), then I'll take it off once I'm safely in the door.

But if I don't see you guys by 3, I'm giving one of the Danny's your t-shirt :D

You sooooo smaht

Originally posted by prplhz

Here is the deal, at this time I am bringing Katie's into ARC with me. That is if they let me.

I have 6 shirts, and I have

Me

Brian

Katie

Drew

So that means I have two shirts left.

1 X-large

1 Large

They are $15 a piece, so I will try my hardest to bring them in if you promise that you will take it. I don't want to walking around with T-shirts all night, so you guys will have to promise that you will take it if you want one...

The design and what they say is so far a secret as far I think.... If you guys are interested let me know and we can work something out.

cool deal...$15 it is then..i'll have it on me...i guess i should trust you that the t-shirts are gunna be phat..i hope :worry:

:D

oh, the large please

Originally posted by vicman

cool deal...$15 it is then..i'll have it on me...i guess i should trust you that the t-shirts are gunna be phat..i hope :worry:

:D

oh, the large please

The shirts are great, I got them last night... I will PM you with what the shirts will have on them...

So I will bring one for you then!