Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Nation Under .......

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

Pledge of allegiance: Get God out of there.

Spanking: There are plenty of studies that show that corporal punishment is linked to later violent behavior. Bottom line? If you have to resort to physical violence, you aren't doing your job as a parent. My Mom never hit me and I obeyed her. My Father beat the crap out of me and I would go against his wishes just to hurt him.

about the spanking. abuse is abuse, but there is nothing like that father and son bonding relationship. and i dont think that dads should spank the girls in the family. but boys on the other hand need to be spanked. just look at shady, im sure that he was never spanked, look how he turned out. :eek: all that raunch from one person. its crazy. you know Malanee, you might be right. i maybe would have never gotten caught up with some of the bad things that i have done in my life, if there was more love in my family. here's to what could have been, and to what hasnt happened. cheers.