Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Just In...whorie Lori Munches Carpet!

I REALLY AINT AN ASSHOLE I JUST LIKE TO FUCK AROUND IT MAKES THE DAY GO QUICKER AND AT THE TIME U DID SOMETHING SO IT WAS OPEN GROUNDS ON U NOW WE COULD MEET I DON' T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT GETTING SNUFFED BY A CHICK THE OTHE JENNYJUGS SLAPPED ME ONCE R TWICE BUT I DESERVED IT I THINK SHE IS GOOD FREIND TO ME 1 OF THE ONLY FEW PEOPLE TO ASK MY MOTHER HOW I WAS DOINGWHEN I WAS LOCKED UP SO JUST FOR THAT SHE COULD HIT ME WHEN EVER SHE WANTS SHE IS IN HE HEART

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trewguy

YOU WOULD OF PROBALLY SLAPPED ME AND THN I WOULD OF BODY SLAMED YOU AND THEN I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE WARRIORS GOOD THING I WAS IN A RUSH

Lets just worry about setting up the buffet. Come one come all........into the hole...........both Jenni's shall be present along with a select few Warriors......................(too many Warriors spoil the plate)

Originally posted by stiffler

Lets just worry about setting up the buffet. Come one come all........into the hole...........both Jenni's shall be present along with a select few Warriors......................(too many Warriors spoil the plate)

PLATES IN MY HOUSE LAST LIKE 1O MINUTES IT SUCKS THESE DAYS I QUIT THINKING MY TOLERANCE WOULD GO DOWN BUT IT DIDN'T WORK

CHECK THIS OUT LAST YR AT MY SHORE HOUSE LIKE 5 OF US SAT DOWN PASSED A JAR AROUND AND THE LAST PERSON TO BUMP OUT OF IT HAD TO BUY THE NEXT JAR I THINK WE ALL SPENT LIKE 3 BILLS NO1 COULD AFFORD TO GO OUT THAT WEEKEND IT WAS NUTZ

YOU KNOW WE WOULD DO BABY BUMPS WITH THAT SHIT

Only at first........just keep the jar away from Jenni.......one time she took her bo's jar went in the bathroom, came out into another dimension. The jar was empty, we all laughed our asses off..........

Only at first........just keep the jar away from Jenni.......one time she took her bo's jar went in the bathroom, came out into another dimension. The jar was empty, we all laughed our asses off..........

KEEP THEM AWAY FROM BOTH JENNIES THEN 1 TIME AT EXIT I GAVE HER MY JAR I DIDN'T EVEN BUMP OUT OF IT YET SHE COMES BACK ALL FUCKED UP AND SAYS IDROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR AND IT BROKE IN THE BATHHROOM FLOOR SHE SITS ON MY LAP AND SAYS SORRY BUT IT DIDN'T GO TO WASTE I DD IT OFF THE FLOOR

KEEP THEM AWAY FROM BOTH JENNIES THEN 1 TIME AT EXIT I GAVE HER MY JAR I DIDN'T EVEN BUMP OUT OF IT YET SHE COMES BACK ALL FUCKED UP AND SAYS IDROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR AND IT BROKE IN THE BATHHROOM FLOOR SHE SITS ON MY LAP AND SAYS SORRY BUT IT DIDN'T GO TO WASTE I DD IT OFF THE FLOOR

THAT SOUNDS LIKESOMETHING I WOULD DO !!!

that is too fuckin funny

Originally posted by notallthere

From the bottom of my lungs a nigga be blowin, spittin his game

Comin up on ya from the South, the A-T-Liens aint changed

Cooler than most players claim to be

A nigga that's from the A-Town see

The home of the Bankhead Bounce, Campbellton Road and other city streets

Enough of the verality, fallacy, butter we speak not fiction

Speakin of pullin yo' girl lookin at Jheri curls you bitches

Everytime I ryhme for y'all, I'm lookin to prove a point

kickin a freestyle every now and then

but mostly off the joint