Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Just In...whorie Lori Munches Carpet!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sin-sational

I know you love the shore Lori, but I didn't know you enjoyed digging for clams at the Surf Club!:licker:

Hey Sin...you spelt her name wrong..its "LAURIE"...i don't want people thinking she is ME..the GOOD "LORI".

:rock:

I know you love the shore Laurie, but I didn't know you enjoyed digging for clams at the Surf Club!:licker:

I don’t mind what people say….No I wont look back for another day…GOING TO SHED MY SKIN AND WALK AWAY…WALK AWAY….WALK AWAY…

so…..STOP harassing me please. . .:blown:

I know you love the shore Laurie, but I didn't know you enjoyed digging for clams at the Surf Club!:licker:

IS THAT A BAD THING

IF SHE'S ONE OF THOSE CHICKS THAT WAS HOOKIN UP IN THE SHOWER AT SURF, DEFINETLY NOT A BAD THING

THATS, A GOOD THING. D.D.P.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Hey Laurie if it is true good for you.

Nothing wrong with a girl who likes to go down to LaLa Land

HEY HEY HEY MR. FREAK NASTY OVER HERE I DONT THINK THAT IS THE RIGHT ADVICE!!

YOU WOULDNT GIVE THAT ADVICE TO A SISTER WOULD YOU?

HHHHHMMMHHH?

SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF MR.

Originally posted by stardo

HEY HEY HEY MR. FREAK NASTY OVER HERE I DONT THINK THAT IS THE RIGHT ADVICE!!

YOU WOULDNT GIVE THAT ADVICE TO A SISTER WOULD YOU?

HHHHHMMMHHH?

SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF MR.

Ashamed yeh right. This is the 2000's girls liking girls is as common as boys liking boys. Nothing wrong with a girl that likes girls though. Dont like seeing the other shit.

I know Laurie wasnt the girl at the SURF. I know them pigs.

If she does it behind close doors good. Just get me the video tape. hahahahah

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Ashamed yeh right. This is the 2000's girls liking girls is as common as boys liking boys. Nothing wrong with a girl that likes girls though. Dont like seeing the other shit.

I know Laurie wasnt the girl at the SURF. I know them pigs.

If she does it behind close doors good. Just get me the video tape. hahahahah

oh ok so it wasnt her . Good. Yes I agree there is nothing wrong with being gay or bi what ever

oh sin-sational what am I to do with you. . .I'm not a poet babe I was quoting a song. . . ask your boy denny maybe he will fill ya in :D AS for stardo, serg, boywonder77, sigmagal, vip-tech, and the rest of the haters FYI I am not a “one of those girls†I really think that is repulsive, along with any PDA out in public :vomit3: not like I have to justify myself to anyone of you….aaanyway thanks BRIAN1500, SALEEN351, and EDDIE some people will never grow up. . . ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

oh sin-sational what am I to do with you. . .I'm not a poet babe I was quoting a song. . . ask your boy denny maybe he will fill ya in :D AS for stardo, serg, boywonder77, sigmagal, vip-tech, and the rest of the haters FYI I am not a “one of those girls” I really think that is repulsive, along with any PDA out in public :vomit3: not like I have to justify myself to anyone of you….aaanyway thanks BRIAN1500, SALEEN351, and EDDIE some people will never grow up. . . ;)

ummmm was my name put on your list of haters by accident.

Cause I had nothing bad to say about you?

i thought you agreed to that being you out there but then serg cleared up that it wasnt.

Read the post of me tell serg to be nice to you.

Waiting for your reply

stardo

Originally posted by stardo

ummmm was my name put on your list of haters by accident.

Cause I had nothing bad to say about you?

i thought you agreed to that being you out there but then serg cleared up that it wasnt.

Read the post of me tell serg to be nice to you.

Waiting for your reply

stardo

Whoops. . .sorry about that stardo. . .I overlooked that post of your. . .:tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

oh sin-sational what am I to do with you. . .I'm not a poet babe I was quoting a song. . . ask your boy denny maybe he will fill ya in :D AS for stardo, serg, boywonder77, sigmagal, vip-tech, and the rest of the haters FYI I am not a “one of those girls” I really think that is repulsive, along with any PDA out in public :vomit3: not like I have to justify myself to anyone of you….aaanyway thanks BRIAN1500, SALEEN351, and EDDIE some people will never grow up. . . ;)

HEY YOU GUIDO HATING CUNT! I WAS NOT "HATIN" ON YOU YOU STUPID BITCH I WAS SAYING THAT IF THATS WHAT YOU LIKE IT'S OK WITH ME. LIKE SERGE SAID, "IT IS THE 2000'S" IT'S OK IF YOU WANNA LICK SOME MITT YOU BEEGE SMACKER.

Originally posted by vip-tech

HEY YOU GUIDO HATING CUNT! I WAS NOT "HATIN" ON YOU YOU STUPID BITCH I WAS SAYING THAT IF THATS WHAT YOU LIKE IT'S OK WITH ME. LIKE SERGE SAID, "IT IS THE 2000'S" IT'S OK IF YOU WANNA LICK SOME MITT YOU BEEGE SMACKER.

hey v-tech what are you part of those gay pride groups you fuckin homo thats why you put girls down all the time becouse you like the dick you cum dumster