Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Could Quit Your Job Without Any Repercussions

How would you do it? I'm seriously considering going to work, going into the bathroom, stripping nude and going back into the office and acting as if everything was normal. Maybe shaking a few hands along the way. My boss is pretty cool so I wouldn't wish him any immediate harm.

Originally posted by Crackorn

How would you do it? I'm seriously considering going to work, going into the bathroom, stripping nude and going back into the office and acting as if everything was normal. Maybe shaking a few hands along the way. My boss is pretty cool so I wouldn't wish him any immediate harm.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That would be great!

Originally posted by Crackorn

if you feel like making everyone go blind...go right ahead

:tongue:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

if you feel like making everyone go blind...go right ahead

:tongue:

I'd drive my SAAB right into my boss' office...

(hey, I figured i'd take care of it before THE OBVIOUS did... ;) )

. . Honestly? . .. WEll, with this job . . I'd probably report in , finalize all the systems so they're pretty much bullet proof to outside incursion, streamline the entire remote management setup for both sites and then write a handbook detailing the systems from top to bottom, so that my successor would have an easy time taking over . . .

. . .After that I'd write an eloquent letter of resignation stating how much I respected the people who gave me a change and then step down gracefully . . .

. . If you're gonna do it, do it right . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Honestly? . .. WEll, with this job . . I'd probably report in , finalize all the systems so they're pretty much bullet proof to outside incursion, streamline the entire remote management setup for both sites and then write a handbook detailing the systems from top to bottom, so that my successor would have an easy time taking over . . .

. . .After that I'd write an eloquent letter of resignation stating how much I respected the people who gave me a change and then step down gracefully . . .

. . If you're gonna do it, do it right . . .

I forgot to mention that it had to be done in ENGLISH!!!!!